[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>UK gov forces to to resit maths and english gcse if you failed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1457898887939.jpg (168 KB, 700x1389) Image search: [Google]
1457898887939.jpg
168 KB, 700x1389
>UK gov forces to to resit maths and english gcse if you failed them

4 years later I have no friends because of this shit government
>>
>>28691922
I failed GCSE maths and English too, not everyone is a brainbox so no matter how many times I get roped into resits I'll always get less than a C.
>>
>>28692537
But how? GCSEs are very easy. I'm a retard in maths but I still got a B
>>
>>28692623
>I'm a retard in maths
Obviously not, I got an E so I'm the real retard.
>>
Maybe you should get tested for a learning disability. You literally just have to write down what the teachers have been telling you for the last year.
>>
>>28691922

Let me Guess. Army? Logistics/infantry?
>>
File: 1463569108975.jpg (29 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
1463569108975.jpg
29 KB, 412x430
>Mom made me go to backwards ass Irish-language school in the Republic where the teachers would illegaly man-handle you because she failed math and was convinced the only reason she got into university was because she was fluent in Irish. Absolutely hated it, and because I went to school in (basically) a foreign country had no friends going into secondary school.
>Got a B in math effortlessly.
>That isn't even that good by modern standards.

AHHHHHHH YOU BITCH
OF COURSE I WASN'T GOING TO GROW UP TO BE A RETARD LIKE YOU.
>>
>>28691922
are you just retarded, GCSE maths is so easy its ridiculous
>>
>>28692701
I went to a state school and was mocked for only getting an A in igcse, which is harder. If you can use a calculator you shouls get at least a c in gcse maths to be honest
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.