[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cripplingdepression/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 694x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 694x488
General depression thread. Share your stories to hopefully make someone feel better about themselves.
>>
>>28691886
Right now I just want to cry deeply until I fall asleep. Probably will.
>>
>>28691886
did skelletonjw an heroed?
>>
It's not depression you're just stuck in a phase where you feel sorry for yourself so much that you trick yourself into thinking there is such thing as depression so you are just flopping in self pity. Or maybe that's what depression is, anyways, YOU ARE THE REASON YOU ARE SAD YOU ARE THE REASON YOU CANNOT HAVE WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE YOU ARE THE ONLY THING IN THE WAY OF WHAT YOU WANT AND WHAT YOU WANT TO BECOME
>>
>>28691949
You're right. Doesn't change anything.
>>
>>28691886
I hate myself. Not in the "I want to cut and get attention because I'm a pathetic faggot way" I mean I literally have a split idea of myself in which one part of me is a monster to myself and those around me and the other loathes myself for it. I manipulate and do as I please because I have no emotional connections with really anyone including my family. All because I simply don't care enough about anyone to let myself feel anything for them because I dont give a shit.
>>
File: snn3.jpg (163 KB, 700x990) Image search: [Google]
snn3.jpg
163 KB, 700x990
>>28691886
Depression is meme
just get over
it lol desu
XD
>>
>got so sick I was laying on the floor like a fish on land
>posted about it on /r9k/
>some guy told me to drink water
Drink some water, right now. There's a good chance you're dehydrated.
>>
>>28691973
Water can cure alot of thing
>headache
>stomach ache
>thirst
>hunger
>overweight
>thirst
>>
>>28691994
but can it cure thirst?
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 600x489) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 600x489
i've been depressed since pubertz. i'm 27. it doesn't get better. it doesn't go away. but you will get more skilled in handling it and managing it.

or you can be weak and rely on drugs. some people are cool with feeling nothing. i'd rather feel tsunamis of emotion and become stronger.

that's all there is to it really. no introspective story necessary.
>>
i've dealt with depressin since pubery. i'm 27 now. it doesn't get better. it doesn't go away. you just get better at managing your feelings. that is, if you give a shit.

or you can be weak and rely on drugs. some people are cool with feeling nothing. i'd rather deal with the tsunamis of emotion and become stronger from it.
>>
>>28692139
i take paraoxetine and it makes me feel "fine" all day. stable, i guess.

it's nice. gives me room to think about things and write about them since i'm not using all of my thinking power thinking about how shitty i feel
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.