[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I conditioned myself to believe girls won't ever like me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 54m3.png (239 KB, 800x449) Image search: [Google]
54m3.png
239 KB, 800x449
I conditioned myself to believe girls won't ever like me when I was a loser in high school. Now I'm better looking, but this idea is still hardwired in my head, so I've never had a gf at age 24.
>always wonder whether girls like me or not
>always sperg out in front of them
>train myself to think that they're always just being friendly
>they're just being friendly
>no girl in this world will ever like you
>they're just being friendly
>forced this idea into my head since high school
>stopped sperging out when talking to girls because I realize there's no chance they'll ever like me anyways
>years later have gotten fit and better looking
>can never tell whether a girl is being flirty because my mind just jumps to the conclusion that they're being friendly and aren't attracted to me
>even if a girl shows strong signs I just tell myself "she's just being friendly, she's like this with all her guy friends, she doesn't like you"
>realize years of telling myself this fucked my thinking up
>realize I'll never get a girlfriend, I'll never form a relationship
>mfw
>>
yeah.. i'm in the same boat. i've discovered a few girls weren't just being friendly and i missed my chance. One of them I had the biggest most ridiculous crush on. Missed my chance, now she's with some loser that's just completely irredeemable.
>>
>not flirting and gauging her interest by her reaction
It's not even that hard to tell when a girl likes you.
getting her to be your gf is the hard part
>>
>>28691987
>flirting
i don't know what flirting looks like
>>
>>28691859

I reject all women from the start. I decided when I graduated high school with no gf that I was never going to have a normal life and that I should reject all women since I will never have a regular woman gf.

I've rejected 3 women that have explicitly asked me out and told me I was attractive. I also decline every social gathering a woman has invited me to.
>>
>>28691859
Rule #1 of getting a girl is to assume all girls like you
>>
File: 1441564144210.jpg (12 KB, 321x348) Image search: [Google]
1441564144210.jpg
12 KB, 321x348
>>28691859
You're most likely right.

All women who are friendly want something from you or are setting you up for some sort of scheme. Don't let normalfaggots tell you otherwise.

Ignore. Neglect. Relocate.
>>
>>28691859
Same, although i'm not fit and my looks are arguable at best.

It's okay though, I don't blame anyone for this but myself. This is all self inflicted on my psyche because my insanity of a mother made me convinced since a young age that women were trash and there is no honesty or comradery with them. As I grew up, social stigmas started to build up, guys now """want""" girls and i'm supposed to fuck girls.

But how can I? I don't trust them and I feel uncomfortable around them. This feeling kept festering and getting worse as my communication with people all around me deteriorated, especially women. Hell there was a time where the only woman I would talk to was my mother, and I fucking hated my mother.

I regressed to a NEET like state up until after high school. Once I was out of that cesspit, I started communicating with people again thanks to being forced into a job, and I started communicating with people and women alot more.

I've learned that people aren't so bad, but even then, my NEET-like existence changed me. Simply put, I had no social experience, and I am too afraid to experiment. It lead me to make up an 'image'. Basically put up an act of the coolguy with cynical humor that doesn't spare much words, I stubbornly avoided talking about personal life and hobbies. The best I would lead on is that I like vidya.
This led me to the conclusion that evrn when women talk to me, it's in self interest or just being friendly.

How could anyone fucking like me? So now as I approach 23, and finally i'm starting to deteriorate physically too, I realize - I'm gonna be alone for a looooong time.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.