[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"YOU ROBOTS DON'T EVEN TRY!" >*INSERT LIST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: frog tired.jpg (33 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
frog tired.jpg
33 KB, 251x242
>"YOU ROBOTS DON'T EVEN TRY!"
>*INSERT LIST OF ASSUMPTIONS*
>"IF YOU TRIED THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY YOU CAN FAIL EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT!"
>"P.S. LIFE ISN'T FAIR!"

Who else is sick of normals assuming they're not in good shape, that they don't have a job, that they've never been outside, that they've never bee'd themselves, etc
>>
File: wot.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
wot.png
74 KB, 300x256
just bee yourself and fake it till you make it
>>
>>28691854
>You have no idea how handsome you are!
Thanks mom for your totally impartial opinion.
>>
>just try bro

God I fucking hate that stupid fucking recommendation.

Who else here legitimately hates 'trying' that these normalfags love droning on and on about? HURR JUST TRY. Eat a dick.
>>
>>28691882
I already did it. It worked to an extent, it just required copious amounts of alcohol to assuge my autism.

The problem was the rampant alcoholism alienated everyone I was close to before I started faking it. So they pressured me to stop and I did.

Then my life collapsed, the people I had alienated didn't care that I stopped drinking and continued to move away from me. Moral of the story? Never trust normies not even once.
>>
>just b confident
What does confidence even mean? Lifting weights didn't magically make me confidence like they said it would.
>>
>>28691928
I know the only thing I can trust about most people is I can't trust them.
I don't know why people thrive off being duplicitous shit heads doing petty things for no gain.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.