[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Westboro Baptist Church
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 481x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 481x296
Have you guys ever heard of them? I just recently watched a documentary about them and I now understand why tf they are all so solid in their beliefs. They are raised in a cult in which the entire world hates them. They only have the tight-knit family group that is their only solace, thus this causes them to have a lack of interest in making friends and even romantic relationships. This hate of the world along with the Christian promise of everyone who isn't in their church satisfies them and fuels them that the people who "torment" them will burn. I think that this mentality is much like the mentality of r9k, and the WBC just wants o watch the normies die, and their rhetoric is just shit they spout out to support their fucked up views. What do you guys think?

https://youtu.be/3pxE6_VY8aM
>>
File: Ghost wojak.jpg (109 KB, 740x800) Image search: [Google]
Ghost wojak.jpg
109 KB, 740x800
>>28691804
Well OP i think there shit i don't feel like typing a long deep feel about this topic so here's a wojak
>>
>>28691804
If you aren't underaged you are one hell of a slowpoke.
>>
>>28691804
are you fucking 12 years old
get off my fucking board
>>
>>28691804
I remember a couple months back my try hard friend once suggested we prank call them, like boyo, they have been irrelevant for 3 years now, their leader is dead, nobody cares about them anymore
>>
>>28691804
The guy that use to head the church was a lawyer. Obviously he was in alliance with Satan.
>>
>>28691804
Back when I was brain washed I used to think they were horrible people. But now I think they are doing a good thing. I don't agree with how they mess with funerals though. I don't care how horrible a person is you just don't do that.
>>
>le r9k is a cult meme

WBC was literally a family which excludes others, considers themselves "chosen", believes in the hell doctrine which causes people to become extremely hystrionic and afraid of questioning, etc... and still many of the younger females have left so they can have some Chad cock.

r9k is a bunch of people from around the world with different views. Many of us have depressive tendencies and social anxiety, in most cases this is in large part a result of experiences with the world and reality, not r9k.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.