[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here likes photography? Pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1463717270043.jpg (67 KB, 600x734) Image search: [Google]
1463717270043.jpg
67 KB, 600x734
Who here likes photography?

Pic related
>>
>>28691743
What did he mean by this?

Oregano
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 160x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 160x255
>tfw you will never be a lead homicide detective working on tracking down serial killers
>>
>>28691758
>he

She is a sumo wrestler senpai
>>
>>28691758
She was about to be killed. Last known photo of her before she was killed.
>>
>>28692904
I meant OP
>>28692876
I'll never understand this thread
>>
>>28692876
>mfw laughing self to hell
>>
>>28691779
>>28692904
The guy who killed her killed her chad boyfriend too lel
>>
>>28691779
You can do this on your own. Look up murder in your area, you won't have the evidence the cops have but you can still try your hand at investigating.
>>
>>28691743
>when his height start with a 5'
>>
>>28692904

Did they ever find the body?

If I remember, that photo was found with some others in a parking lot. None of the others were released, but apparently they know she is dead from the contents of the other photos.
>>
>>28693027
I bet that kind of mentality brought her to that situation

lol
>>
>>28693121
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Ben_Rhoades

This is the guy who killed her, they did find her body.
>If I remember, that photo was found with some others in a parking lot. None of the others were released, but apparently they know she is dead from the contents of the other photos.
That's a completely different case and has nothing to do with either her or the guy who killed her.

>>28693134
Her killer is a manlet by 4chan standards actually lel

Probably right either way though
>>
I liked it at art camp. Working in the darkroom was cool. I'm not one to take the pictures myself, I'd be more like robin williams in 1 hour photo without the weird need to live vicariously through people.
>>
yes
I like bondage as well
>>
>>28691779
try to see it in a positive light
instead of tracking down killers as a cop, you can become the killer and play cat&mouse with the cops!
>>
>>28691779
It was threads on /b/ 8 years ago about this that made me become a cop.

Never made detective but I've been involved in banging retards like this up for good. Tbh I get a kind of sick pleasure from it, nothing more apex than posessing someone who thinks they're a hot shit for stalking women/wanting to be a slasher and locking them in a little room where all their brain and force is burning into nothing.

inb4 donut eater
11% bf

It's like people who lust over bundy when it was the deep fist of the law that fucked his ass so hard he was burnt to a crisp on the chair, more helpless than any woman he fucked with.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.