[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we stop tripfags? Tripfags, why do you do it? Can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: doj.png (504 KB, 1132x2220) Image search: [Google]
doj.png
504 KB, 1132x2220
How do we stop tripfags? Tripfags, why do you do it? Can't you see how you're polluting the psychic atmosphere of this board? This is supposed to be a place where we disattach from our identities and the harmful comparisons between ourselves and others. We came here because in this place we are truly equals; words on a screen devoid of personal context. If you're not willing to act in the spirit of that, don't you think you should find a community that would better fit your needs?

Also Doj hate general, ruins every thread he shows up in.
>>
>>28691588
I don't even hate tripfags as people. Bebe's ok and SkeletonJW is super cool. They just bum me out, I hate seeing faces in the crowd. I want it to remain a constant wash of unknowns.
>>
>>28691588
You can filter us, but you can't filter the normies and the attention whore anons.

Just embrace this sweet death.
>>
>>28691813
Fuck off back to tumblr if you want attention
Oehginal
>>
>>28691588
>>28692272

Stop giving them attention, including this thread in general and this response in particular.

Completely ignore them.
>>
>>28692288
If they're barging in every thread or they're women/traps they'll ALWAYS Get attention...
>>
>>28692325
I'm neither but I still get tons of attention because I'm awesome.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.