[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FML
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: phone0.jpg (76 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
phone0.jpg
76 KB, 540x960
>Be bored one night, download MeowChat

>Put a photo of me, message girls, ofc no replies

>Suddenly, get a message from a female name with an anime icon

>We both live in the same state

>Message has tons of exclamation points, and she greets me and asks how I am doing

>It takes me by surprise, first time girl has ever shown interest in me

>Start talking with her, mfw she says she loves anime and video games struckgold.png

>We like the same anime and video games, and she leads the conversation, while complimenting me and saying I am very cute

>Conversation turns to the philosophy of life and how she is super lonely and nobody likes her, I say I feel the exact same way

>Start to slowly fall in love with her, even though I have not even seen her face

>Ask to see her face

>She says she's really shy and I will stop talking to her, and that I should get to know her more

>Don't want to push her, so we get each others numbers and start texting everyday

>She texts me every 5 seconds, I like it

>We get to know each other more and I get attached to her

>Ask to call her, but she has an excuse every time, like being at the bus stop, someone in her room, social anxiety, etc

>Months pass, I like her a lot, we have everything alike, but it's really fishy how she won't show me her face or talk on the phone

>Ask to see her face today
>>
File: phone1.jpg (9 KB, 143x255) Image search: [Google]
phone1.jpg
9 KB, 143x255
God i want to neck myself
>>
File: phone2.jpg (52 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
phone2.jpg
52 KB, 540x960
feels bad :-:
>>
>>28691436
Bad luck there friendo
>>
Nice repost OP saw b4. Enjoyed reading again, still kill yourself though
>>
how can people talk to each other like this and not realize how fucking stupid they sound?
>>
>>28691436
kek

what's meowchat? some dating site for autists?
>>
Not wanting to talk or show his face should have been a pretty obvious sign.
>>
>tfw you had the same experience but not anime
also hi tyler
>>
>>28691400
similar felt.
I fell in love with someone around five years ago, and they ended up being a guy. The I ran into them two more times somehow, its a really small world. I ended up pushing them away as a way to get "Revenge" while drunk, because I refused to admit I had a problem with alcohol, and that is why I kept acting up.
Now that its been like half a year without talking to him, I realized that I was actually in love with him. It really doesn't matter, he's told me numerous times he isn't gay and wont date me, while I was drunk.

I'm drinking right now. I donnt think he nor his friends browse this board or 4chan at all anyways.
that's life , OP. what I'm trying to say is, you should kick his ass, then take some time off to see if you really love dhim.

thank you kate bush
>>
>>28691436
So did you stay with him, or break it off?

It would really suck, if she sent a picture of her brother, claiming it was a picture of her, to see if you were homopobic.
>>
File: 1458090537756.jpg (229 KB, 627x720) Image search: [Google]
1458090537756.jpg
229 KB, 627x720
>>28691400
What in the AIDS-riddled fuck is going on that image.
>>
>>28691400
>>28691411
>>28691436
So this was a month long ruse?
>>
OP you gotta realize that the only people who would text that autistically are guys, girls just don't do that.
>>
>>28691436

>catfished by a gay nigga

This is why you always show face and ask to see it before you start talking.
>>
File: 99.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
99.jpg
33 KB, 300x300
>thinking females would ever type like this

Just tell him to start taking estrogen or whatever its called
>>
>tfw no qt black nerd bf to take my white cock
>>
File: too many keks.png (604 KB, 600x753) Image search: [Google]
too many keks.png
604 KB, 600x753
>>28691411
>>28691436
Anon, she's testing your love. That's not how she actually looks, she just wants to be sure you love her for her own personality.
>>
File: 1463098243817.jpg (10 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1463098243817.jpg
10 KB, 300x250
>>28691675
I have many chuckles at this right now

Bravo
>>
>>28691436
>putting two heart emojis in the name this early on

You were doomed from the start, brah.

Also RIP.

I can semi-relate. Met this chick on Tinder, super cute, into history. Has plenty of profile pictures, has sent me some other pictures.

Still cute and I'm meeting her soon, but I'm just nervous she turns out to be hamwhale.
>>
As someone who as dated an anime weeblord, this is a trick. She's testing you right now
>>
>>28692436
turbo autist
>>
>>28691436
>>28691436

These images are practically 100 years old by now
>>
>>28691436
I mean, if you really like him/her, stay with them. Maybe only if they transition but whatever floats your boat.
>>
this cant be real holy fuck you retard
>>
>>28693240
stale pasta, dont bother

sage
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.