[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AVERAGE WOMAN TURNS INTO PEDOPHILES WHEN MALE MODEL DNA IS INVOLVED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: tw3PQmb.jpg (149 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
tw3PQmb.jpg
149 KB, 1440x2560
20 year old girls will match with a 15 year old male model on Tinder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08euXC1PfpE
>>
>>28691345
So? This is exactly like all men.
Oh wow, people find attractive people attractive. I wouldn't have guessed.
>>
>>28691345
why are you surprised by this people are fucked up
you know that op
>>
>>28691345
>15
>pedophilia
Americans everyone
>>
>>28691377
the point he's trying to make is that the same women would be appalled if a guy matched with a 15 year old girl
>>
Nobody is reading the bio before swiping, especially when it clearly says 24 next to his name. Also, Tinder is an 18+ app

Stupid thread
>>
Well it says he's 24. If they knew better I highly doubt most of them would.
>>
>>28691447
>think 15 is a sufficient age of consent

this is why your nations are imploding
>>
>>28691469
>this is why your nations are imploding
Canada isn't imploding, it's burning
>>
why are amercians so fucking stupid. No a 20 yr old girl fugging a 15 yr old boy is NOT pedophilia you dumb shits. Literally every developed country gets this. Why not americans?
>>
This is a bullshit "test" OP, and you know it. The ones who read his profile probably didn't match with him, and the ones that did swiped right instinctively when seeing "hot guy" and "Age: 24".
>>
>>28691345
Wow this kid looks so young. I want to be redpilled and say it's not surprising, and it's obvious that an attractive underage person is still attractive, but this kid honestly looks like such a kid to me that I am actually surprised.

Maybe it's because I'm 25 and not 20, and this wouldn't of surprised me 5 years ago and 10 years older than 15 is a lot. Idk.
>>
File: goat-yelling.jpg (20 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
goat-yelling.jpg
20 KB, 300x225
>15
>pedo
KILL YOURSELF
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F
>>
>>28691515
>I'm 25
Damn you're old bro what are you still doing browsing this site?
>>
Nobody actually reads the bios, and half the people using tinder are drunk.
>>
File: N2aXInz.jpg (59 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
N2aXInz.jpg
59 KB, 540x720
>>28691345
As if men don't feel a twinge at all at the sight of a nubile 15-year-old girl.

15 is not pedophilia, no matter the gender.
>>
>>28691502
>not being American

Get the fuck out please, normie
>>
File: tbh it sucks fam.jpg (27 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
tbh it sucks fam.jpg
27 KB, 530x530
>>28691633
you first, cuckifornian

>>28691622
>mfw I instinctively get scared when I see pretty girls because I'm worried they're illegal
>mfw I feel more secure watching ugly, mannish women because I know they're safe
holy shit kill me
>>
>>28691461
what are you even talking about?

>>28691509
this.

everybody and their mother is doing social "experiments" these days. what is wrong with you people? oh you figured out that people can be attracted to someone who is a fucking model? good job! show me where actual relationships between older women and 15 year old models are common.
>>
>>28691597
Good fucking question

Original
>>
>>28691622
That girl is 22 you fucking retard.
>>
>>28691509
>>The ones who read his profile probably didn't match with him, and the ones that did swiped right instinctively when seeing "hot guy"

So you're saying they thought this 15 year old kid was a "hot guy"? That's pretty gross of them.
>>
>>28691699
she was 14 when her pics were new
>>
>>28691716
You sayin' he ain't?
>>
>>28691772
According to feminist logic finding a 15 year old hot makes you a pedo regardless of how they look.
>>
>>28691597
>be 32
>read this
>contemplate my whole existence

Just you wait and see, you probably won't ever leave 4chan either.
>>
I wonder what else we could invoke this kind of super-spazzout response over? Like, could we make it so that french fries are verboten and admitting to ever having eaten them ends your life? Everybody'd have to pull up the Mickey Ds billboards and shit. Potatoes all becoming a controlled substance. Where's the limit on this kind of thing? Why hasn't anyone messed with the zeitgeist like this just to fuck with people?
>>
>>28691687

Are you actually that stupid? What about this is hard to understand? It's not about proving that women can be attracted to handsome, adolescent males, but demonstrating that their stated age doesn't deter women from swiping right.
>>
>>28691896
>stated age
>24
>>
>>28692063

>Stated age
>24, initially
>15, as clarified below.
>>
>>28691345
20 / 80
/

tbo tbhq
>>
>>28692354
its clear enough as stated initially. people neither look at nor take most of the little descriptions seriously.

>manlets btfo realizing that male models are attractive to women
>>
>>28692463

I guarantee that if the same account specified its height as 5 ft, there would be a significant decrease in right swipes.
>>
>>28691469
>>think 15 is a sufficient age of consent
Are you physically retarded? If so you can't ever give consent
>>
>>28692730
As opposed to, like, what? Spiritually retarded?
>>
>>28692816
Mentally retarded
what else
>>
You heard my offer. We keep this as it is, but in return, you make coke, heroin, and acid legal. This is the deal. Take it or leave it.
>>
This puts all "baby face" theories to rest. A lot of people on r9k think women don't like them because they have young looking face when in fact it's more the fact they have young looking unattractive faces.
>>
>>28692730
15 is the age of consent in denmark

its all about cultural norms you brainwashed idiot
>>
every time I think I've taken all the red pills and that there is no hope left, I take another of the former and lose another piece of the latter that I didn't even know I still had.
>>
Is this the Commiefornia general?

I personally wouldn't go lower than 15, though 16 is the age of consent for my country so I'll leave it at that.
>>
Being underage doesn't magically make someone unattractive. Especially at 15 when they've already had years of testosterone or estrogen pumping through their body.. Society is retarded.
>>
File: 1462973089864s.jpg (7 KB, 224x250) Image search: [Google]
1462973089864s.jpg
7 KB, 224x250
>>28691345
Fuck. I'd always convinced myself that girls weren't interested in me because of my baby face and not because I'm ugly and that girls would start showing interest in me as soon as I grew out of it. I guess this proves that to be bullshit. I hate my life.
>>
Not everyone views the About Me section before swiping right.
>>
>>28694153
They would if it stated he was 5foot
>>
>>28691345
14 yrs is the age of consent here in Italy.

My qt second grade cousin's bf was like 27 and she was 16 when their relationship started
>>
>>28691502
It's pedophilia in almost every 1st world countries m8
>>
>>28694483
It's really not, in most of Europe at least it isn't.
>>
>>28691461
>implying they wouldn't be disgusted with themselves after realizing the man they matched with was actually 15
It's only ever men who think it's acceptable/hot for older women to prey on young boys.
And no, the women who matched with him did not read past 6 ft and if they did they figured it was a joke or an error
>>
File: uWNjzOL.png (273 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
uWNjzOL.png
273 KB, 1440x2560
Here is the thread I got it from btw:

http://lookism.net/Thread-AVERAGE-WOMAN-TURNS-INTO-A-PEDOPHILE-WHEN-MALE-MODEL-DNA-IS-INVOLVED-PROOF
>>
Bitch, you messed up my Vaporwave mix for a 20 second shitty screen recording
>>
>>28693878
>women don't like them because they have young looking face when in fact it's more the fact they have young looking unattractive faces

That's me, senpai

>tfw 27 and still looking like an ugly teenager
>>
>>28691597
Wait til you're 25 which is actually a spring chicken in the grand scheme of things

In 4chan time it is ancient because this place is filled with eternal 12 year olds
>>
>>28691377
well, when that same desire with aattractiveness overcomes morals, such as trust, loyalty and sometimes just a sane conscious

then i think its a sin
for those who dont know what a sin entails

sin - destruction of love and peace
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.