[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a chink who lived in Germany until getting the citizenship,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: IMAG0455.jpg (2 MB, 4208x2368) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0455.jpg
2 MB, 4208x2368
Ask a chink who lived in Germany until getting the citizenship, only to obtain an easy residence permit for Switzerland thanks to the EU passport, anything.
>>
how many european girls have you impregnated?
>>
>>28691235
Prease mista Ching Ching, take me to Sritzerrand riff you
>>
Integrate or else, but I doubt you'll have too many issues doing that since you're from a country that at least has established civilization. Welcome to Europe and don't mind the sandniggers and Muslims or you'll be imprisoned for racism and hate speech.
>>
>>28691287
Are you a white qt?
>>
>>28691235
Loserbernd, is that you?
>>
>>28691365
No, I'm a filthy mongrel.
>>
File: Donald Duck nausiated.jpg (53 KB, 637x471) Image search: [Google]
Donald Duck nausiated.jpg
53 KB, 637x471
>Taiwan

>Fucking Taiwan
>>
>>28691235

Are those passports real?

How many languages do you speak?
>>
Bad mistake, future of Europe is to be Africa tier and to look like Afghanistan and Somalia. Should have went to Asia, at least they have a bright future.
>>
>>28691235
were you ever raped by a muslim
>>
>>28691235
Curry or rice?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.