[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>new add on memebook >just a roastie >ask her if this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1450840761230.jpg (22 KB, 552x539) Image search: [Google]
1450840761230.jpg
22 KB, 552x539
>new add on memebook
>just a roastie
>ask her if this is one of those "add someone I saw a few times but dont plan on talking to" scenarios
>yep
>decline the friend request

Why do people do this? like you have 500+ facebook friends you never talk to, whats the point?
>>
>>28691218
Nobody knows, but Mark Cuckerbergstein is loving it
>>
It's up to you to make it into something more if you want to. Otherwise you should hit the decline button without thinking about it.
>>
e-dick

that or they just want more likes on their shit so they add random people to make them "le facebook famous XD".
>>
>>28691281
well shes the one that added me, I talk to EVERYONE I have added so if someone else adds me I talk to them before accepting to see if they actually want to be my friend
>>
>>28691218
>having a facebook account
it's like you enjoy the taste of NSA cock
>>
>>28691333
meh Im not some paranoid loser, I dont do many illegal things so I dont care if someones looking through my shit

>I have just one picture of myself up and only use it to talk to friends anyway
>>
>get random friend request from a qt with mutual friends
>accept and send a message saying thanks for the add and ask if we've met before
>never writes back
>tfw she deleted me
>>
>>28691218
I like fapping to hot girls I met once
>>
>>28691218
i have 30- "friends" i dont talk to
i dont even know why i still have facebook desu senpai
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.