[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Choose your wife wisely r9k, she'll be with you forever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: download (6).jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
13 KB, 225x225
Choose your wife wisely r9k, she'll be with you forever
>>
1. Maria
2. Laquisha
3. Kim

POWER GAP

495839222: Hannah
>>
>>28691195

>tfw no kim to feed me asian food and work at our fish stand at the night market
>>
Does anybody really make those weird breaded fried chinese sesame/orange/lemon nuggets at home?
I think Asians actually eat modest and white rice/veggie meals instead of whatever junk you find in a chinese buffet.
>>
>>28691195
i remember one time i saw this shitty twitter meme, in the form of "me vs your ex" and it was a picture of some home cooked beaner meal, and then the "your ex" picture was taco bell

the funny part is i would probably prefer taco bell to home cooked meals, that shit is so good
>>
>learned how to perfect one grandma's family schnitzel
>learned how to perfect the other grandma's family lasagna
>just get called a worthless Hannah
Isn't wiping our race off of the map enough?
>>
>>28691776
you can simulate that addictive quality by using an MSG spice blend while cooking.
I use it whenever cooking for somebody raised on fast food.
>>
File: 1459661605376.jpg (120 KB, 763x813) Image search: [Google]
1459661605376.jpg
120 KB, 763x813
>>28691776

>tfw no taco bell near me and craving those firey dorito tacos
>>
File: ikbsc2p.jpg (883 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
ikbsc2p.jpg
883 KB, 1680x1050
>>28691195
>not choosing Laquisha and based soul food

Fucking peasants
>>
>>28691785
Stop giving a shit.

White advertising organizations literally push these memes to make bank off minorities who hate from their little one bedroom trailers.
>>
>>28691195
Maria 100% - fruit, veg, beans and rice (I think), chicken

Kim - American chinese food - make you fat/heart disease/diabetes

Laquisha - Fat american food - fat etc

Hannah - You'll be cooking your own food
>>
File: internet.png (187 KB, 792x540) Image search: [Google]
internet.png
187 KB, 792x540
>>28691852
>White
>advertising organizations
hmmmm
>>
>>28691785
Still a roastie
>>28691195
>Implyingy mom doesn't already give me food better than Maria tier
And she would never try to take advantage of her failure of a son
>>
>marrying ants
>>
Women only learn how to cook after becoming a mother. If you get with a college age girl your cooking your own meals.
>>
>>28691810
so that's what does it?

i've never been able to put my finger on it. i couldn't tell if it was the cheese they used in the burgers...the patties themselves, the taco meat, the wonderful taste of a wendy's spicy nugget

i never could understand how the fuck they do it, make it so damn good. My family would always look at me like a retard when i said i preferred mcdonalds or taco bell to my mom's food when i was younger.
>>
>>28692095
That's it, in addition to deep frying.
Any Asian import store will sell you a big tub of MSG.
>>
>>28692095
Its overloading your body with tons of sugars and shit. The lizard part of your brain goes crazy.
>>
>>28691195
really Maria, Kim, or Laquisha is fine.

Hannah better have a billionaire daddy who can afford hiring a personal chef and/or a dinner at a steakhouse every night.
>>
>>28691852

What organizations? How do they make bank?
>>
>>28691195
>marring food

you fucks are going mental
>>
Kim = Maria > rest
>>
I get the feeling Hannah is really hot. I can cook my own dinners.
>>
There's no vegan meal cooking wife?
>>
Kim

i love chinese food
>>
>>28691195
Maria. That's pretty much what I eat every day being a spic and all that.
>>
But for real, mexican GFs are the shit

When I dated a mexican girl I went over to her house near every other day cause her dad was barbecuing

Then they would have parties where family members bring all sorts of fucking food and they would barbecue even more than normal. Mexicans have parties for fucking everything. Almost every weekend it was some fucking cousins/aunts/uncles birthday. Who the fuck has a party for mother's day.

Was always nice to gorge on food then walk out to the beach near her house and bone in the dunes.
>>
>>28693393
Jesus you are low brow. I mean you cave even form a sentence with out jamming as much profanity in it as possible. You, are pathetic
>>
>>28693424
Well excuse me, sorry I offended your puritan sensibilities with my foul mouth. Don't you have a Mensa meeting or a Fedora exhibition to be running off to?
>>
>>28693393
>Who the fuck has a party for mother's day.
Almost everyone in Latin America, in fact it's one of the most violent days in most of those countries.
>>
>>28693450
Sir, I am no puritan by any means. But this is r9k not /b/. I didn't realize we had slumped so low
>>
>>28693393
get the fuck out you normie shit
>>28693424
likewise you redditor fuck
>>
Let me guess. Hannah is the American
>>
>>28693469
Lol, the most hardcore insult of all time!! Cut to the bone!! NORMIE!!!! REEEEEEEE!! I guess if bathing regularly and having a full time job and not crying for "tendies" while shitting my bed, then I am quite the "normie"
>>
>>28693456

Got a source for this?
>>
>>28691195
>implying most Asian, Black, or Latina can cook either
The only ones that can are straight from those countries. Within a generation or two most minorities also suck at cooking. At least a lot of white women take it up as a hobby :^)
>>
>>28691810
You cook? And what's more, you cook for others?
Be my bf?
>>
>>28691785
Are you a grill?
rcygvhbjnkml,;
>>
>tfw no black gf who likes fat white guys
>>
>>28693509
Being this mad
Bot is shit, life is shit
>>
>>28693662
I know that feel man, although I'd prefer a mixed girl with a big poofy afro and more caucasoid features
>>
>Maria
>beans, rice, chicken, lettuce, melon, a tomato

Pretty good, I like the dedication to lean protein in this meal. However this bitch is my wife and somehow doesn't know I hate tomatoes. 0/10

>Kim
>what looks like ginger beef, two broccolis, a green thing???

What the fuck

looks tasty but I don't like Chinese food overall because it's going to be some sugary greasy shit I don't even know what that green pixelated crap is 0/10

>Fondeesha
>chikkin, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, coleslaw, a biscuit

KFC would do it better I don't need your shit I don't even like mashed potatoes or black women 0/10

>Hannah
>obvious joke platter

haha get back in that kitchen and make some real food now haha or you're gonna get punched haha 0/10

I pick my waifu, she would make me a pile of 4 scrambled eggs infused with cheddar and/or Monterey Jack/mozzarella, a side of small pancakes or toast, and a large cup of coffee.
>>
>>28693708
>Kim
>chinese
>>
File: char_11491.jpg (10 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
char_11491.jpg
10 KB, 210x240
>implying beaners cook well
I live near the border. Most Mexicans are terrible cooks, and they enjoy terrible food

>implying Asian food takes any effort
it takes like 20 minutes to make a decent stir fry

>implying niggers cook at all
no

>insulting white women like that
White women would never serve you a ham sandwich. They have way more dignity than that.
>>
>>28693788
Get a load of this faggot, didn't get the newest meme that it's cool to hate whites and make other cultures that are actually terrible exotic and fun.
>>
JIDF spotted.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.