[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have any of you anons ever been really sick or otherwise injured?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1364754372185.jpg (42 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
1364754372185.jpg
42 KB, 317x379
have any of you anons ever been really sick or otherwise injured?
i had a serious back surgery when i was 17 that took me out of playing soccer in high school but i got better over the years with some limited mobility.

now at 24 i have been sick for a very long time and after tests/scans/biopsy i find out i have enlarged adenoids (similar to tonsils) that will need removal. it isn't a major surgery at all i just hate feeling sick and vulnerable all the times. sickbots will know what this feels like

tl;dr /sickfeels thread
>>
I never had any real serious injuries or illnesses that made me go to the hospital.

My worst? Few years ago, my mom cooked shrimp with expired garlic butter and I got really sick and this was around the time I was playing vice city. I remember violently throwing up multiple times of the day and could not eat shrimp for the entire year because I felt sick whenever I did.

I can also never play vice city because it reminds me of shrimp and vomiting.
>>
>>28691255
if you were just messing with me then 10/10 this was worth a nice chuckle
if you weren't just playing then i am so sorry anon. vice city was gg
>>
I was on the path to becoming Chad, then I got severs disease when I was 13 and couldn't run anymore, walking was painful. I had to quit all sports/outdoor activities and that's when my computer potato lifestyle began.
>>
>>28691296
Nope, not messing around. I was legitimately unable to eat shrimp for a good 10 months or so. Started working a job where I could eat shrimp tempura and that made me slowly able to tolerate shrimp again.

Fuck that helicopter demolition mission on a laptop btw
>>
>>28691359
oh shit, what's severs disease anon? sounds like it is something chronic, how do you manage it?

i hate the feeling of not being able to help yourself on top of other robot shit, you know? i mean pissing about your life all day, women, the system etc. is one thing if you are healthy but when you start to get sick it really gives you perspective. my adenoids really isn't a huge deal but i didn't know that until just today it was confirmed. other than that it was "scary mass in my head lmao hope it isn't the cancer"
>>
>>28691431
severs disease is pretty rare and only occurrs in adolescents. basically my dna tells me body to produce extra bones it doesn't need so I grew an extra bone around my heel. it was like a 1/2 inch thick shallow bowl shaped bone around my left heel bone but not directly attached, just kinda floating there. and whenever I would still that bone would grind against my heel. it took years for that shit to fuse together and it cracked at one point which hurt like a bitch
>>
>>28691557
oh wow that sounds really shitty anon, that's a bummer for adolescents and the impact on the sports activities. my dad has the "bone spurs" in his ankles so i am always nervous about stuff like that when i am older
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.