[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I have a thing for prostitutes. I don't know why.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: Sonya_Marmeladovna_by_LasloLF.jpg (171 KB, 900x1273) Image search: [Google]
Sonya_Marmeladovna_by_LasloLF.jpg
171 KB, 900x1273
I think I have a thing for prostitutes. I don't know why. I hate most women, but something about prostitutes makes me confused. I'm not sure if it's attraction or pity or curiosity or respect or something else entirely.

My favorite book character of all time is Sonya, from Crime and Punishment. I've watched Whore's Glory many times now on netflix. I drive downtown in hopes of even catching a glimpse of a hooker; I'd never work up the courage to approach one, I just want to see on from afar, to confirm with my own eyes that they're real.

Do any of you also have an interest in prostitutes over other women? Can I ask why? Maybe if I hear it from someone else, I'll understand why I feel this way.
>>
They are very interesting people to talk. Me and some friends of my, when we still teenagers trying hard to be edgy would go to this decadent bar full of prostitutes, some where nice, they always had stories to tell and they even played snooker with us.

Bro tip: Never go on in a bet snooker game with prostitutes. They'll beat the shit out of you.
>>
>>28691005
Are they controlled by pimps? Did you have to pay to hang with them? Did you end up sleeping with one?
>>
At least they are honest of their intentions, sex in exchange for remuneration that is. Whereas other women attempt to convince themselves & others that they're not gold-diggers.
I believe I've read somewhere that women who have had more sex are "stronger", though by googling now I can't seem to find any studies confirming this. Perhaps if it is true, it could have something to do with it.
>>
>>28690945
Madonna-whore complex probably
>>
Love femboys and traps instead, we're better. The only con is that we can't have kids
>>
>>28691178

How so? I thought that pushed men towards the Virgin Mary, not Mary Magdalene

>>28691190

Aren't the chances of HIV in male prostitutes 50/50?
>>
>>28691109

>Are they controlled by pimps?

More or less, they worked for an old woman very respected in the little town that I used to live at the time. Now this woman is dead, her death caused deep commotion among the older bohemian men, she was a kind of 'celebrity', a famous artist from my country has a music that makes reference to her.

>Did you have to pay to hang with them?

No, we didn't. We just hung there drinking beer and talking about unimportant things.

>Did you end up sleeping with one?

I end up sleeping with two of them, not a very good experience. One of them had a real relationship with a friend of mine, that used to sleep with her without paying anything. They broke up after she discovered he was cheating on her with another girl that also worked in the place, she found them sleeping together and chased him with a table knife.

Good times.
>>
>>28691262
Don't go for male prostitution, go for a regular one.
>>
>>28691426

I don't understand, regular males or regular prostitutes?
>>
>>28691290
>I end up sleeping with two of them, not a very good experience.

The sex wasn't good?
>>
I like dressing preppy/snobby and buying mature age hookers because it's really really funny.
It must feel so shit to have some 12 year old looking white boy whip out a Louis Vuitton wallet and pay you for sex at age 30+.
Also they're always Asian so that's cool.
>>
>>28692147
Nop, not even close.
>>
>>28692335

You think a woman would be great at the thing she does for a living.
>>
>>28690945
A slut who I despised once told me that me and her were effectively the same person. She had an absent father, drug addict mother and fucked guys to fill the void. I was bullied and rejected so I lifted weights and joined the military to compensate.

I hate sluts, hookers, strippers, nude models, Insta whores, cam whores. BUT I find that they are always on the same level as me.

Dunno if this is pertinent but yeah.
>>
>>28692405

>same level

You suck off strangers in back alleys?
>>
Thats because young, pretty, normal woman are far too beyond your reach to enter into your reach. You look at woman with a mix of hatred and longing- a couple of scarlet lipped old creatures would walk past and you would turn and stare hungrily at the women. "Tarts!" you would murmur, like a schoolboy at a sweetshop window.
>>
>>28692850
What drool writing you managed with so few words
>>
>>28692405
>Insta whores
aren't all women instantly whores from birth?
>>
>>28691190
It's a good thing people that are into femboys and traps can't have kids
>>
>>28693414
Then why does the sickness continue in each generation of humanity?
>>
>>28693426
That sir is a mystery
>>
>>28691005
>Bro tip: Never go on in a bet snooker game with prostitutes. They'll beat the shit out of you.

Can confirm, best pool players in the world are
korean juicy girls
>>
>>28692435
Spiritually not physically you robot dumb fuck
>>
>>28693731

I'm not sure how bettering your body and getting a job are on the same level as fucking strangers for money/e
>>
>>28693443

mutations are always going to be a problem
>>
File: 1434738411791.jpg (93 KB, 900x633) Image search: [Google]
1434738411791.jpg
93 KB, 900x633
>>28693666
Makes sense given all the time they hang in the bar between johns. Probably wouldn't wanna challenge them to a game of darts either. Every korean bar had at least one or the other it seems like
>>
>>28692295

>mature
>30

What?
>>
dont have special interest but i dont despise them

atleast they are honest, money for sex
as opposed to whores who will want your money and pretend they dont
>>
There good they stick it in my ass on sundays hallelujah
>>
The prostitute I lost my virginity to was a really nice girl and great to talk to.

We spoke about our lifes, problems etc.
>>
I enjoy the company of whores because in the back of my mind i can think they've seen worse...even if maybe they havent i can still pretend like i have because of the high amount of men theyve seen exposed physically and poissibly emotionally.
>>
>My favorite book character of all time is Sonya, from Crime and Punishment
I know this feel. I had a massive crush on her when I read the book. She's not real though and prostitutes are nothing like her in this day and age.
>>
>>28697070

There are a few Hookers with Hearts of Gold left.

You just have to really search to find them.
>>
>>28695440
>Paying to lose your virginity
It's free as long as you do it before you get out of college, anon
>>
>>28697881
Wouldn't have been able to do it without paying in the state my mind was in at the time.

It really helped me.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.