[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots im scared. I took 5 mg hydrocodone and when I took it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 218x144) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 218x144
Robots im scared.

I took 5 mg hydrocodone and when I took it I forgot I had a shot a few hours before hand.

Am I safe? What can I do?
>>
snort more hydros
>>
ur fucked better take more to ease the suffering
>>
when I used to snort mad oxy's and hydro's my main thing was staying up for a little bit. so I suggest is to stay up for about two hours at the least so you don't fall asleep and die... is it facts?? idk but it feels like it.
>>
youre clearly spiraling out of control into an overdose
you just typed that shit you dumb nigger, what did you think would happen
>>
>>28690682
Yes, you are safe. 5 mg and a shot a few hours ago is definitely not enough to make you stop breathing and die. Just relax.
>>
What are you worried about, serotonin syndrome? Or do you mean like a shot of booze because in that case kek yea you are fine. Might just get a little nauseous. Also dont do fuckin pills.
>>
>>28690682
dude ur fucked cunt! wot were you thinking, call 911 now
>>
>>28690967
I don't wanna stop breathing. I had the pills from an old surgery and had severe back pain so I took one. I just forced myself to throw up. My family would be crushed if I died from drugs and I know it sounds stupid but I don't normally drink and do this
>>
>>28691022
>I just forced myself to throw up.
Nothing was going to happen. Next time do some research before you start taking a drug. You only have one life, why ruin or end it just to get high?
>>
>>28690682
nigger i took 15mg hydro plus 650 apap my first time and it was good. had one shot of fireball whiskey with it. it was on an empty stomach, the day home from my wisdom teeth surgery

in fact, im high on my last 2 off the script right now. 7.5/325. got 20 of them.
>>
you will be fine faggot
>>
What symptoms should I look for if something is going wrong?
>>
>>28690682
You should be fine, but if you start coughing up blood seek medical attention.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.