[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /r9k/'s thoughts on Sargon of Akkad? Is he bas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Sargon_of_akkad.jpg (85 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Sargon_of_akkad.jpg
85 KB, 900x900
What are /r9k/'s thoughts on Sargon of Akkad? Is he based?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdi0hz8T0b0
>>
>>28690583
he's a cuckold
>>
>>28690583
jew.

orignole
>>
>>28690616
How do you figure, sports fan?
>>
>>28690583
His voice bores me so much that I can never really finnish his videos.
>>
>>28690669
Yeah I've always heard of this guy but I've never been bothered to check his stuff out but i clicked on OP's link and got bored in literally 58 seconds.
>>
He poked fun at 4chan in a recent video so I'm on the fence about him desssuu.
But he is the ultimate right sided anti-whatever youtube guy. He says he doesn't like feminist, yay. He says he doesn't like immigrants, yay. Look at those silly SJWs am I right fellas? Nothing more too it than that. I listen to his weekly video in the background.
>>
>>28690794
So because he shattered your echo chamber that hurt you?
>>
>i consider myself to be following in the footsteps of the great classical orators
>play/read 30 seconds of thing I don't like
>interrupt to say "fucking fuck. fuck you, you fucking SJW faggots"
>repeat for one half hour
>>
>>28690583
His voice sends me right off to sleep this is exactly what i needed op
>>
He was ok, then he started making money off of his videos and now he's become just like every other "political" person on YT. He won't admit when he's wrong. If presented with facts, he ignores them when they go against what he already believes. Maybe not as often as a feminist but still, hard to trust him.

Also, I'm more sympathetic towards MGTOW, and he seems to have a problem with them. Which is hilarious since he's raising another man's child. Sorry, but that is some cuck shit.
>>
>>28690583
>rehash the same basic bitch cultural libertarian talking points every week
>??????
>300k subscribers

he's a hack
>>
>>28690874

>Which is hilarious since he's raising another man's child.

Wha?? Link???
>>
File: 1400025045170.png (21 KB, 511x799) Image search: [Google]
1400025045170.png
21 KB, 511x799
Just a big name in a sea of loud and angry juveniles who will never accomplish anything in their imaginary culture ware, and who will be forgotten eventually
>>
>>28690583
based btfo cuck who gets rekkt tbqh famalam imhop kek
>>
>>28690583
Sometimes when I struggle to fall asleep I play him and TLDR's videos.

In all seriousness, I don't find him or many other commentators to be that great. If I want a laugh I'll listen to Mister Metokur/IA. If I want an actual takedown of SJWs, I'll listen to TLDR. There's just too much competition now in the commentator genre, and I think Sargon is too unremarkable for me to spend all the time watching his videos.
>>
>>28690811
Not him, but you don't understand. The point is that he's boring because he is an echo chamber. He's just reconfirming the shit you already read on /pol/.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (39 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
39 KB, 479x720
>>28690583
The living embodiment of this meme.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.