[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up >still no taytay gf >go back to sleep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>wake up
>still no taytay gf
>go back to sleep
>>
>Tfw you have a dream about asking Taytay out
>Tfw she says no
>>
>>28690582
AAAAAAAH ITS AN EDNLESS CYCLE MAMAMIA
>>
Lou, this is an entry level waifu. I'm actually pretty disappointed.
>>
>>28690634
its a reoccurring preference. the taytay feefees are coming back rather i like it or not
>>
>>28690582
Your waifu is a closet dyke m8
>>
>>28690729
her agents are forcing her to do the "dyke" act. it's fashionable now appearntly. part of the forced lgbt agenda. same thing with kstew
>>
Whenever I see her I somehow feel I could look and be as pure and live as happy as her. If only I wasn't born into a complete disaster of a family and environment.
I feel like she's everything that could be if the circumstances were right. I wouldn't have been soul-crushed by the age of 5 and ended up a pedophile social outcast with nothing but suffering and harm as memories.
I envy her upbringing.
>>
>>28690582
she's a roastie slut m8
>>
>>28690788
it's all an act family
>>
I sincerely agree with this post
>>
>>28690787
That's just like saying "hey, this is hard mode! I don't even know how to play the game!" Read the manual, improve yourself, git gud and do something better with your life than browsing /r9k/. Go get 'em.
>>
What do you think her bhole smells like?
>>
>date taytay
>she keeps throwing estrogen tantrums
>only lasts a few days
>she writes a song off it and makes millions

there you go op I saved you the trouble of obsessing over her
>>
>>28690582
She is everything wrong with white women.
>>
File: taylor-swift-.jpg (1 MB, 2406x3140) Image search: [Google]
taylor-swift-.jpg
1 MB, 2406x3140
>>28690582
iktftbphwy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.