[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish I was autistic. I know I'm not autistic because I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: goodbye world pepe.jpg (22 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
goodbye world pepe.jpg
22 KB, 352x352
I wish I was autistic. I know I'm not autistic because I can read social cues and I'm able to function normally in most situations, but the end result of how I've lived my life up to this point is not much better than if I had been autistic. I'm just an asshole. At least if I was autistic, I'd be able to play the autism card and have something to blame my life choices on.
>>
>>28690388
whats a social cue?
herp derp originality herp
>>
>>28690388
I'm autistic and I do alright but I'm a girl sorry
>>
What you've done in order to ruin your own life, Op?
>>
>>28691443
Basically unspoken rules of social interaction.
Like never invite Yourself (meaning dont say can I come too? if no one offered), telling when someone likes or is agitated with you, hearing the tone in their voice of how comfortable they are with you, body language etc
>>
>>28692018
hmm intredasting..
the word autism gets thrown around a lot on 4chan and after 10 years of lurking i have no clue what it is.
>>
You might actually misinterpret social cues and just not realize it.
If you're a sperg and have no frame of reference you'll never know what it's like to intuitively understand nonverbal communication.
>>
>>28692170
Explain more of this, please.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.