[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw mom gives me the ultimatum >work or leave the house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1446760907328.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1446760907328.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>tfw mom gives me the ultimatum
>work or leave the house
>>
>>28690134
well fuck sorry to here that OP hope you find a way out of it
>>
>>28690134
LOL GET MOVIN' THERE NIGGA BOY YEHEHE
>>
>>28690134
graveyard shift anon not much work depending on the job and don't have to deal with normie scum maybe a crack head or 2 i wish you luck
>>
>>28690134
I'm in the same boat, I don't even know how to get a job because they all want references and I have never worked and have no friends.
>>
>>28690134
Good, would you want a little faggot to leech off of you?
>>
>>28690293
Just make shit up you got nothing to lose
>>
Stop being such a bitch and do somthing about it
>>
My parents love me and would never kick me out
sucks to be you brah
>>
>>28690312
Won't they check what I put down?
>>
>>28690248
Listen to this. I'd recommend a gas station or Walmart. The work is piss easy and you on't get bothered much.
>>
If you are over 20 and they haven't kicked you out then they never will. They just want you to put forth an effort to get a job. You don't necessarily HAVE to get a job. Don't be so autistic and try to grasp basic psychology.
>>
>>28690134
>mom does this
>I'm mentally ill so I just go to a psych ward
>mom takes me back shortly after claiming that she was wrong and that she missed me
LMAO
>>
>>28690350
Happens every six months for me. I'm not fit for the normie world.
>>
>>28690330
who cares if they catch you lying worst thing that happens is that you don't get the job
>>
File: neetpepe.jpg (38 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
neetpepe.jpg
38 KB, 960x720
>was told this years ago
>rush and choose a college course that I didn't actually care about/put effort into
>drop out of that shit
>have been NEET for 2 years now
>have heard little to nothing in terms of complaints about it for about that long too
>have literally been to discussions or whatever trying to figure if I actually have autism

not too bad tbqh famalam, just try to act like you're disabled if nothing else
>>
>used to take Jewpills
>have a sister
>parents want grandchildren
>parents can't kick out their mentally ill son without making their daughter realize the retardation of procreation
The sole upside of those Jewpills.
>>
my dad just told me tonight if i dont get a job tomorrow i am leaving. before tonight was thinking of going to a psych ward but now apparently my mom in another state who i kind of hate said i could live with her in her new house.

so ward or leave the little i have and move to minnesota
>>
File: 1402516287005s.jpg (8 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1402516287005s.jpg
8 KB, 250x187
>>28690134

>tfw mom will never give me this ultimatum because she knows she ruined me and has no one else to talk to
>>
my life is that ultimatum

been in that cycle since i was 15

got physically kicked out 2 times and now im at my brothers house and its even worse
>>
>>28690522
>Codependency

Isn't it great?
>>
>>28690134
Call her out
Pitch a tent in the yard and live there
After a while she will get the sads and you can move back in
Live in your car out in front
Kill the miserable bitch, fuck her dead body, bury her in the yard and get some peace and quiet and a free house
>>
>>28690134
Put that bitch in her place, its illegal for a vulnerable person to be on the streets.
>>
>>28690330
Yes, they will call them.
>>
>"I'll work on it"

show that bitch who runs the house
>>
>>28690134
I was given the second ultimatum, but I got lucky and got the job. Now I view going to work like adult daycare because the menial labor is so easy and I don't have to interact with anyone. Also having money for more tendies is great as it makes my mom realise I need her less and she's much nicer.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.