[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /just doesn't care about to opinions of the masses/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 212x237) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 212x237
Who here /just doesn't care about to opinions of the masses/

>Be 6'7 black male
>Wear shades and a hoodie whenever I leave the house
>On my off days drive down the beach and stsre down women
>Women of all shapes and colors become visibly offended but can't/won't say anything about it.
>Some women have tried to get their boyfriends to fight me but even they sucumb to my power.

Feels good.
>>
You still do. Why are you posting about it now?
>>
>>28690131
this made me start listening to some MJ, thanks nigger
>>
>>28690131
I'm surprised they don't cuck their bf's immediately

I'ts 2016 after all
>>
This post made my pussy wet. Hmu black man
>>
>>28690131
That would be the one good thing about living as a big black dude in America, paleskins are socially conditioned to be terrified of you
Hell, the eay things are going, you can probably get laid just standing around if a cuck sees you and forces his white gf to fulfill his mental illness fantasy
>>
File: 1449193648188.png (586 KB, 738x633) Image search: [Google]
1449193648188.png
586 KB, 738x633
>>28690131
>tfw no giant black friend to get into an odd duo hijinks with
>tfw no third wheel Chinese guy for the sequel
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.