[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
acne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: 1462984400965.jpg (22 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1462984400965.jpg
22 KB, 362x358
>just change your pillow case every night bro!
>just wash your face twice a day bro!
>just cut out soda bro!
>just make sure not to use accutane, the only thing that actually works bro!
>>
>>28690106
>tfw little tiny pus filled skin colored bumps all over my cheeks

No matter what I do they will not go away. What are these things even called
>>
If you're struggling with acne and washing your face day and night with over the counter facewash doesn't work, then your only option is to get prescribed a medication by a dermatologist. Don't go right to accutane, try different medications first, if they don't work then go to accutane.
>>
>>28690106
Try minocycline.

I had pretty bad acne for awhile, but mino helped clear it up quite a bit.
>>
>>28690106

>just cut out soda bro!

Can't you actually do this you fucking fat faggot?
>>
>>28690244

>just make sure not to use accutane, the only thing that actually works bro!

fuck you
>>
Acne is genetic like just about everything else. I had a bad case of it from age 15-18 or so and it's since cleared up and my diet is just as shitty as ever, I never clean my pillow cases, I do wash my face in the shower though. Only had one or two pimples a year for the last 5 or so (24 now). Now that I think about it, I don't think I've had a pimple yet this year on my face.
>>
Yo you just gotta be yourself. Amateurs.
>>
>>28690288
accutane can fuck your shit up if you're unlucky, that's why it should be considered as a last restort
>>
>>28690322
I've never seen a single example of accutane not working perfectly. Kill yourself you normie fuck
>>
>>28690106
reddit sucks fucking dick in hell, but they have a board called skincareaddiction that's made for this type of shit. you could probably figure out everything you need to know without posting a single word.
>>
>>28690106
I cut out all dairy products. Worked miracles for me. Went from pimples always to clear bootyful skin. Sucks though because I had to give up cereal.
>>
I've been doing those things religiously for years and I still get occasional zits (painful whiteheads). It's all genetics.
>>
>>28690288
Good luck finding a dermatologist who will go right to accutane faggot. Oh wait you'll never see a dermatologist because you're too fucking lazy to make an appointment and drive to the doctors, why else would you have had such horrible acne for so long when the solution to our problem is one call away. Unless you're a poor faggot in which case lol.
>>
try /r/skincareaddiction
>inb4 reddit
they're actually really helpful
>>
>>28690352
almondmilk m8
>>
>>28690364
exfoliate
got 2 get rid of those ded skin cells
>>
File: 1441009188891.gif (756 KB, 560x314) Image search: [Google]
1441009188891.gif
756 KB, 560x314
>>28690106
>mfw someone tells me not to use accutane for THAT reason
The biggest side effect is literally a matter of choice
If Accutane makes you want to do it, consider not doing it
If you feel like doing it, why not enjoy a can of Bumblebee Tuna instead?
>>
>>28690106
I took acutane and that shits like magic, glad I did it in my early teens before it got to be a problem. My dermatologist is a god damn miracle worker and not just for that.
>>
>>28690379
>I love seeing robots suffer, I'm gonna give them misguided advice so their acne stays even longer!!
>>
>>28690430
I'm not saying your advice is useless, but you've got to admit some people barely wash their face and never have zits or any kind of blemishes on their skin. Many homeless people I see have clear skin. Hell, most gypsies where I live have completely smooth skin and those fuckers barely ever wash. At the end, it's all about genetics.
>>
>>28690446
So then why haven't you called a dermatologist yet? Why have you waited to the point where you're so frustrated that you're no venting on /r9k/? Because you're a lazy faggot. Call a dermatologist faggot.
>>
Changing my pillowcase did help a lot, but I don't even do it anymore. Honestly I got lazy and started using regular hand soap from a bottle instead of soap specifically for my face. It works pretty well.
Also keep in mind that it can be an age thing for some. I had horrible acne from 10 until 20, now I'm 21 and it's not horrible. And remember not to pick at acne. Resist the temptation somehow.
>>
File: maggot dog.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
maggot dog.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>28690352
This makes sense. I drink a gallon every day (not for lifting reasons) and I'm broken out like crazy
>>
I think acne is some sort of karmic process used to mark shitty people. Everyone that suffers from it is always an asshole.
>>
File: 1354334365408.gif (349 KB, 322x360) Image search: [Google]
1354334365408.gif
349 KB, 322x360
>>28690482
>Camera zooms out
>Entire body is covered in those lumps
>>
>>28690106
Have you done ANY of those things?
>>
>>28690411
icky
not origonal
>>
File: 1450589381098.gif (2 MB, 480x481) Image search: [Google]
1450589381098.gif
2 MB, 480x481
>>28690106
>bro just drink more water
>bro just don't touch your face
>bro just don't pop em
>>
>>28690545
soymilk is icky
almondmilk taste good after you get used to it
>>
>>28690186
I never knew people could ruin their day just by looking in the mirror until I came on 4chan
>>
>>28690106
stop all fapping
>>
>>28690106
what is your routine, anon?
>>
I have a pimple on my cheek that keeps bursting on its own and leaking puss. Then it "heals", and bursts again later. Sometimes multiple times a day.
>>
File: facestuff.png (103 KB, 430x514) Image search: [Google]
facestuff.png
103 KB, 430x514
i've always had horrible acne, this may seem kind of extreme to you but if it got rid of mine it would get rid of anyones, a lot of it did come down to shitty eating habits/general health things

>avoid drinking milk or eating cheese, get almond milk if you need it for cereal/coffee/tea
>avoid sugar
>don't eat anything with soy... soy really fucks with your hormones, it's worth reading all your labels and throwing out anything with soy
>change pillowcase every night
>stop drinking coffee or reduce drinking it as much as you can (e.g. only on work days)
>drink more water
>use a gentle face wash that has ASA in it (pic related is what i use)

then enjoy your new healthy face... i still get it now and then because my case is so extreme but it should clear you right up
>>
>>28690106
well go get yourself an accutane prescription you bitch
>>
>>28690444
>Tfw on Accutane
>It's relieved depression and social anxiety
Thank you based tane
>>
Working out seems to help a lot
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.