[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stacy is walking towards you, where do you look?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1442717050280.jpg (560 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1442717050280.jpg
560 KB, 1280x1920
Stacy is walking towards you, where do you look?
>>
>>28689647
Dem infinity shades.
I wonder if they hold cosmic power.
>>
i look at her *teleports behind you*
>>
Straight at my feet.
Don't want to be called a creeper or accused of eye rape.
>>
At her face then look to my right compulsively, then awkwardly force myself to look at het face like an "alpha", then get worried I'm trying to act to much like an "alpha" so look to the right ag--oh look she's gone problem solved
>>
I play with my tits and look at my ass at the same time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZF1l9xbH6A
>>
>>28689647
Briefly scan face to process visual cues.

Then I resume looking directly ahead of me far off into the distance.
>>
Don't really acknowledge her since I'm not really into white girls.
>>
Her feet and only her feet.
>>
>>28689719
Bitch I love you
>>
File: 1461372660438-1.png (114 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1461372660438-1.png
114 KB, 320x320
Titward, my eyes! Titward, I say!
>>
>>28689647
At her nipples
>>
look at her forehead, it's an old sales trick.
>>
>>28689647
at the ground so i dont bother her with my eye contact and ugly face.
>>
>>28689647
Sunglasses kill my boner instantly, like heels. My balls don't want to make any retard babies.
>>
>>28689647
Look her in the eye and smile. If I'm feeling confident I'll smirk, let my gaze wander down her body then point forward again. I try acting like an alpha every now and again even though I'm a robot. It never works in any meaningful way, but it feels better than staring at the floor all the time and I'm not ugly enough for anyone to accuse me of eyerape.
>>
>>28689647
her tits and hips
and only that
mock her when she complains
>>
>>28689647
what the fuck is with women and oversized shades?
>>
Stare at dem tittays
>>
>>28689925
Dude, shut the fuck, you would put hands in your pockets, quicken your pace, and stare down at your feet, like everyone else here.
>>
direct my gaze towards her supple lips
>>
at her tits
>>
straight forward because I don't want to ruin my relationship just by looking at this 3DPD's breast
>>
>Look at face first. Assess mood, her current point of attention
>If she is actively approaching me, continue looking at face, and initiate simple greeting, ideally before she does. Raise eyebrows, faintly smile, and give a warm "can I help you?"
>If she's looking at me but not actively approaching, do an up-down sweep. May briefly pause at tits because why not. Then return to face, see if she noticed me checking her out, and response. If positive response, give her a smile and nod, and proceed from there somehow. If not, return to looking at whatever I was.
>If ignoring me, get a nice look at tits. They're quite nice. Also maybe her cute belly. Stare for like 2-3 seconds. If she notices, she was playing ignorant. If not, hey, I got to look at tits :3

Something like that, I guess...
>>
>>28689953
I do that sometimes. Sometimes I look her in the eye. Depends, anon. If it makes you feel better I'm a fucking virgin like the rest of you. Just because sometimes I don't feel like shit about myself and don't give a fuck about what people think when I check someone out doesn't mean I think I'm some Chad.
>>
I look right at her tits
>>
>>28689647
Look straight ahead and take a quick glance in her direction as I walk past.
>>
File: 1453805963332.jpg (836 KB, 2158x3000) Image search: [Google]
1453805963332.jpg
836 KB, 2158x3000
>>28689647

Let her see me look at her up and down. compliment her on her 'top'. she smiles says hey, we begin to talk. we then proceed to have some drinks on the beach. have sex, i cum in 15seconds, we both have a quick laugh, I get another boner and we fuck for the rest of the evening

ALL YOU CUNTS HAVE SHIT ATTITUDES. POWER UP THE FUCK UP
>>
>>28689647
Towards the bathroom and walk away.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.