[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fookin wymyn amirite?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160519_234051.jpg (382 KB, 1440x2454) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160519_234051.jpg
382 KB, 1440x2454
Fookin wymyn amirite?
>>
>>28689495
Iron man numbers
>>
Context behind this anon.
>>
>>28689495
aye

bloxxbloxx123
original
this is an original comment
sd;fsdlkfjlksf
>>
>>28689518
by the looks of it, he's trying to figure that out himself
but we don't know for sure
>>
>>28689518
Basically asked her why she was giving me a hard time about not wanting to cum inside her. I say it's too risky, I'm a responsible man. She says "but ex bf did it", I say because he sucked in bed and came after 5 min (true).

I ask why she's giving me a hard time over that when overall I'm a pretty dang decent fuck. I say I could probably bang her all day if I really wanted (exaggerating, really meant several hours), she says nuh uh.

I say wtf that literally happened not too long ago, pounded her good. I say "you honestly think you can land someone better than me?"

Loses her shit
>>
>>28689703
if you're really so good then i think it's time for a new gf m8
this one has run her course and proved herself to be unstable, retarded and a threat to your future as a male.
>>
>>28689703

>sending you a college essay because you don't wanna risk impregnating her

Why do we say men are more focused on sex, again?
>>
>>28689703
Spooky senpai.
Can't wait to have to deal w/ this shit when I drag my first one back to my cave by the hair.
>>
>>28689840
Dang, I'd feel kinda guilty just replacing her, not to mention I actually care about her. And it's no lie that she's totally in love with me. Plus I'm no Chad. In fact I've got acne and a big ol Jew nose. But still, she's below my league, I'm about to graduate from uni, I fug decently, I fulfill her sub/dom desires...what does she want?

A fookin baby apparently. And she's 19 about to graduate hs.
>>
>>28689907
If you break her well and make her a good little slave, she won't. I think it's where I went wrong. Went too easy on her cause she's cute and plays vidya with me.
>>
>>28689950
Bro... I know it's hard if you care about her but seriously you're about to be a full-force adult and this chick wants you to impregnate her. No good, no good at all... Find a way to decently dump her before she pokes holes in your condoms or whatever
>>
>>28689999
Quads signify wisdom I thank you famalam.
>>
>>28690004
Quite sad but you're right. By the way wanna know why I'm cruel in her friends eyes? Have a seat in case your standing, friends. Because I said it'd be a nice idea if she lost a few pounds. After SHE asked what I thought of the idea. I've never forced her to starve or do crunches or anything. But too late, I'm Hitler tier.
>>
>>28689950
>>28689703
I can't imagine being in your situation. You're acting like this is all so normal. Her ex was literally creampieing he and you don't care. You're so open about this degeneracy, and she's fucking BRINGING UP HER EXES WHILE TALKING TO YOU!

THAT IS THE BIGGEST RED FLAG IN THE WORLD!

AND SHE'S EMOTIONALLY MANIPULATING YOU BECAUSE YOU WON'T TRY TO GET HER PREGNANT, LOCKING YOU DOWN WITH HER FOR 18 YEARS!

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING????????????

GET AWAY FROM HER, NOW!
>>
>>28690049
Mate I do care, I made her feel ashamed for doing that when I first found out. But the guy was a limpdick. I literally broke her hymen our first shag, I felt it.. The dude was like an inch in if at all. That's why I didn't mind it too much.
>>
>>28690096
Man, I don't care how much "better of a fuck" you are.

This man has come along before you and cum in your girlfriend without protection. She could have gotten pregnant, she didn't care, and now she's wanting to do the same thing with you.

This is by far the worst situation I've seen on /r9k/ and I wouldn't believe you if not for the message. Even then I'm having a hard time believing the rest. You SERIOUSLY need to stop fooling yourself into thinking this is all okay, and that you can put up with this nonsense just for sex. You need to STOP. This is a woman who's willing to play willy nilly with the LIFE of another person, her possible child. You need to get away, NOW! This is the absolute worst kind of person in the entire world, morally, and you need to get away before you end up losing your ground and just give in, cumming in her and ruining not just your life for the next 18 years, but your child's life for letting them be born into a broken home with such a terrible mother. That or you kill it with abortion.

You need to stop fucking around with this.
>>
>>28690149
Lel, the best part is that I don't even care about the sex. She's the one who wants it. I could never have sex again and die happy. I've been with her for the fun times, playing together, watching animu and stuff, good banter. Turns out I'm a huge cuck.
>>
>>28690266
You're not a cuck yet. You fill her like the other man never could. You were honest in telling her to lose pounds. You refuse to cum in her. But if you stick around she's going to wear you down, and she's going to ruin you. This situation is toxic. Leave with your dignity. Even if you have sex with condoms, DO NO underestimate her. She will poke a hole in them, or tell you she'll use birth control then not do it, and then she'll tell you and say "well now you might as well cum in me since we've already been unsafe" and you will fall for it. I know this can happen because it's how my best friend was born, and he's lived a terrible life because of it. Women are not like you and me. They are nuts. I know you've had fun times but even you know deep down she is an emotional wreck, a mess, and she will do things to lock you down because she "loves you". Escape.
>>
>>28689950
She wants to trap you so you can support her. enjoy your child support or baby jail because you fail to pay.
>>
>>28690266
dude you're not fucked up yet. She's trying to play you into her stupid games. Don't fall into her shit, throw funny shit back at her.

She "hates" you right now cuz her pussy is on fire for you constantly and she doesn't know how to deal with it. so she makes these dumb drama games to test how good of a man you are. Just stay above the games. Fuck her good, and talk smart to her, and don't fall for her emo guilt trips.
>>
A reminder that women are all mentally deranged. You need to talk to them like they're in a mental hospital wearing a straight jacket

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwbKYcBdVyk
>>
>>28689495
Normie ask your friends on facebook
>>
>>28689495
>y u mad tho
good response
>>
>>28689495
If being beaten is so much better you should start beating her, at least she wouldn't talk back anymore
>>
Probably on her period. Some women act crazy as fug
>>
This is why women scare me.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.