[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw tranny game designer >tfw severe depression because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: kokorowah.gif (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
kokorowah.gif
29 KB, 640x480
>tfw tranny game designer
>tfw severe depression because your partner in a polyamorous relationship didn't make your dream video game for you

Does /r9k/ know that kokoro wish feel?
>>
>>28689458
i am NOT reading all those words
>>
>>28689458
this went right over my head
>>
>>28689458
what is the context of this shit?

I don't get any.
wtf I's this supposed to be?
>>
>>28689458
I remember this shit. Nostalgia.

>>28690086
Tranny girl in the red coat is bitching about the blue shirt guy (who paid for her house, food etc), not making her game fast enough. So she drew a comic with him apologizing.
>>
>>28690142
yeah it seemed like that wasn't a normal apology like, he is like jerking of with that guy imaginary words.

what is the whole story ?

how does this started and how does this end?
>>
>>28689458
Is that the person who did the "Unicorn Jelly" webcomic a long time ago? Their art style has not improved in the last several years.

Still, I remember the comic as being interesting; I think it was a serialization of a role playing campaign they were playing.
>>
>>28690174
Basically, Reitz's (redshirt) nebulous claim to fame is Multiverse, an unmade concept game that used random seed numbers to make up for its utter lack of design or content. Multiverse was to be programmed by JDR's long-suffering polyspouse and breadwinner, Stephen. When reality sucked their shitty game under like a fat bitch in quicksand, she blamed poor Stephen, thus proving she is an insufferable cunt. She resents him for it to this day, resulting in the comic you see.

Ironically, the website all her shit is hosted on (was, idk if still is) hosted in Stephens name. Thus, he is paying for her to spew this shit.

Not much is known (by me) about her current personal life, but she owns http://transsexual.org/, which is fucking hilarously anti male and bad, she runs (ran? It's been forever) a bunch of webcomics, the crowningly worst one being PAstel Defender Helitrope

I believe her "main" site is still http://jenniverse.com/, but idk how often if ever its updated.
>>
>>28690271
Is there any mirror of their rants about the failure of the "multiverse" game?
>>
>>28690271
is there a pic of him?

I guess he isn't a very attractive trans also

polyspouse?
how many partners did he had?
>>
File: kokoro wish.jpg (2 MB, 1095x9259) Image search: [Google]
kokoro wish.jpg
2 MB, 1095x9259
>>28690361
This is JDR's diary that was posted along with the comic but then deleted. Potato quality to comply with the image size limit
>>
>>28690361
Not sure, she nuked and redesigned her forums, here's an old rant about her if you're interested. (http://dramapatrol.blogspot.ca/2007/06/profile-jennifer-diane-reitz.html?zx=6deefe78f36fc20)

Cliff notes:

Prior to completing hormone therapy, JDR described testosterone as being a "poison" in his body that forced him to masturbate compulsively, sometimes until his genitals began bleeding. He has yet to answer how the women he so pitifully wants to be can keep from this odd form of self-destruction, considering that they too produce testosterone.

JDR: Not the ugliest one in the household (but almost)!

Lives in a polyamorous commune with 3 other equally broken individuals, one woman, one other transsexual, and one male. All of them are middle-aged.

Even though JDR does not work, the main breadwinner of the household who works with a software company is constantly dehumanized and insulted by her for various reasons. In one instance JDR posted a long-winded rant calling him "a disgusting pig" for refusing to work on a creative project that only JDR cares anything about.

Posted rejoicing over the late Pope "taking a dirt nap".

It is thought that the HappyPuppy sale netted JDR 1.4 million to possibly 2.2 million US dollars. That's million with an M. She no longer has any of the money.

Suffered from some heart problem that threatened her life. Instead of thanking the hospital staff who saved her, she accused them of being intolerant Christians who retched at the sight of his ruined, chopped-up anatomy and tried to kill him.

transsexual.org, disguises itself as a serious scientific site when it actually just gives out misleading information and the answer key for beating the psychiatrist-developed test that one must pass before having sex-change surgery.

cont, post too long.
>>
File: JDR.jpg (6 KB, 339x440) Image search: [Google]
JDR.jpg
6 KB, 339x440
>>28690361
>>28690447
Because the site is easy to find when looking for tranny info on Google, it's impossible to know how many confused people have taken JDR's bad advice and gotten expensive, irreversible, regrettable surgery when they really just needed a little therapy.

Self-diagnosed aspie

Believes the government did WTC.

>>28690403
Old old pic, see the other post for the poly situation as it was when I have a shit about this drama.
>>
>>28690427

You know; it's funny. There are all sorts of horrible games out there, buy people with awful ideas, but they took the initiative to learn Rags, or Twine, or or Inform, or Ren'Py and created their horrible vision.

Yet this individual keeps talking about how it is impossible for them to take this step and create things on their own.
>>
File: JDR and fam.jpg (97 KB, 438x393) Image search: [Google]
JDR and fam.jpg
97 KB, 438x393
>>28690427
Pastebin version
http://pastebin.com/SF4fdsud

the wayback machine has the official Kokoro Wish page archived.
https://web.archive.org/web/20001204171900/http://kokorowish.com/

The comic & journal were posted right in the middle of the main page back in 2002, but were deleted shortly after portalofevil discovered JDR. It seemed to be wiped from the internet at this point so I had to use a backup from my own archives. Good thing I save shit like this.

Picture is the genderfluid collective in happier times. From left to right JDR, Sandra and Stephen.
>>
>>28690833

I see the source code was posted just before the site was taken down, and archive.org grabbed a copy. I think I'll take a look and see how bad it is.

https://web.archive.org/web/20010303005003/http://kokorowish.com/sourcecode.html
>>
>>28690532
Stephen was the only one in the ""family"" with a job. JDR was mad because he didn't finish programming the game on his own time for free.
>>
>>28690939

The source code actually looks pretty nice. Very well commented and documented. I've only skimmed it, but it looks better than a lot of code I've seen from people I've worked with.

From the version notes, it looks like the designer was trying to get core functionality done, but kept being bugged to add graphical effects, and special cases for single events, when they just wanted to get the basic script engine done, and move as much of the game code itself to that.
>>
What the fuck am I reading.

>>28690447

> It is thought that the HappyPuppy sale netted JDR 1.4 million to possibly 2.2 million US dollars. That's million with an M. She no longer has any of the money.

What is HappyPuppy?
>>
>>28691083
It was a game review blog back in the first .com boom.
>>
>>28691026
I can sense the programmer's growing frustration from the comments and notes.

They kept having to track down strange problems that only happened on Jennifer's computer, and having to rewrite scripting interfaces that were too complex for Jennifer.
>>
File: happypuppy duke.png (168 KB, 964x707) Image search: [Google]
happypuppy duke.png
168 KB, 964x707
>>28691083
>>28691097
Also a go-to site for downloading patches and game demos. This was a big deal back then, a few years earlier these files just circulated around dial-up BBS's.

There were some photos of JDR's bedroom too. It was like a cleaner version of Chris-Chan's room. It was filled with all the anime crap and video games JDR blew the happypuppy fortune on.
>>
>>28691370
I remember somebody else looked at the code and figured he was building a customized EZ RPG engine for Jennifer. Maybe if JDR didn't whine at him until he quit in frustration he could have ended up with an English-language alternative to RPG maker.
>>
>>28691697
That looks pretty accurate. It looks like the programmer was trying to write a general purpose RPG engine, with a very rich and powerful internal scripting language, and was getting frustrated at having to compromise his goals, and keep dumbing things down.

Even when he stripped away most of the features, it was still too complex.
>>
>>28690427
I just don't get it.

If she was so tormented by being unable to create her game, why didn't she try to learn how to use the tools to make it herself, rather than depending on someone else?

All the energy wasted in anger at someone trying to help her. If she had invested a fraction of that into her goal, it would exist.
>>
File: pepper.jpg (46 KB, 960x745) Image search: [Google]
pepper.jpg
46 KB, 960x745
Hey Faggots,

My name is Normie, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my Stacy
>>
>>28689458
What games did s/he actually design? I see comments that s/he worked in the game industry, but I can't find any actual games associated with them, unless they were under a pre-transition name.
>>
>>28692916
SJWs never actually do anything, they're just the "idea guys" or get some completely bullshit credit, like Zoe's game which was programmed by her boyfriend.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.