[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CRAZY GIRL WANTS MY DICK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: xuqJjRj.jpg (185 KB, 950x647) Image search: [Google]
xuqJjRj.jpg
185 KB, 950x647
Guis bls helb.
A girl has had a crush on me for a while, but she's crazy and bipolar and way too skinny for me. I have to see her soon because I said I would, and I want to let her down easy.

How do I friend zone her while also keeping myself from using her? I'm afraid that I'll string her along and use her for easy sex because I'm a sexually repressed autist, but I'm an autist with a moral code and I can't allow myself to use her.

What would you do?
>>
File: 8ad.jpg (421 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
8ad.jpg
421 KB, 720x576
HELP ME

BLS
>>
I can speak with some experience, OP, just sit down with some tea, or something nice to drink i don't care, and just let her know that you like someone else

she may react violently, but just say, "Hey, I thought we were good friends, I still want to stay friends with you."
>>
Don't do it. Is she really that hooked to you?
If she tries anything, tell her you don't see her that way, etc.
>>
File: 1461522709753.jpg (41 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1461522709753.jpg
41 KB, 700x525
>>28689460
Is lying necessary?

>>28689467
She gave me a smooch on my cheek abt a year ago (first ever). She left school later, but saw me like a month ago. I've also lost a lot of weight so if anything she wants me more now
>>
File: mfw.jpg (32 KB, 559x587) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
32 KB, 559x587
I would honestly make her my girlfriend. I crave compassion in my life. I've never had a relationship so if a girl had a crush on me for a while, I'd reciprocate, even if she was crazy. She'd have to be pretty weird to like me in the first place.
What do you mean by she's crazy OP? Greentext it. And better skinny that a hamplanet.
Don't lose this change to get a gf OP.
>>
>>28689214
OP would you be a bro and pass that thing to me?
>>
>>28689214
I have no idea if this will be applicable to you at all, but for a while I definitely struggled with the whole "making sure I don't use people" bullshit. Let me be straight, it's BULLSHIT. If you actually have a "moral code" then you'll do the right thing. There's absolutely no reason to think that you'll fuck someone up if you honestly are a good person. Have some fucking self-respect and do what's best for *you* and don't worry about being some sort of hero.

I'm sorry if none of that is applicable, but I saw myself in that post and couldn't help myself.
>>
>>28689519
I mean you don't exactly have to, i just thought my own experience might help as far as letting her down easy (I did have someone else I liked at the time)

if anything try not to be to rude to her and just let her know that you don't want to

as far as the second part of your originaly comment I just say to repress yourself man, shit's not cool
>>
take the sex

deal with the fallout

you got 50+ years on this planet you'll get over it but you'll never get the missed pussy back
>>
>>28689551
No that makes sense. I don't like the idea of just trusting myself and my actions. It sounds like "just be yourself" to me.
I do agree that constantly holding myself to an autistic moral code is dumb, but I still wanna be a good boy.
>>
>>28689214
Just do it pussy.
You might like her.
You have nothing to lose.

I had a cute weeb loser into me in hs and I blew her off. She found a sidegrade and they've been together for like 7 years.
Biggest mistake of my fucking life.
>>
File: 1460030368168.jpg (131 KB, 1710x840) Image search: [Google]
1460030368168.jpg
131 KB, 1710x840
>>28689546
I can if you live in suburban illinois

>>28689537
>crazy eyes
>alcoholic, bulimic, bipolar
>doesn't like history
>constantly goes to music shows and takes pictures with the leads
>rich parents treated her like a pet more than a daughter
>basically can't take care of herself

I don't want any of that. I want pussy, I always want pussy. But I don't want to string her along because I seriously have no business with her.
>>
>>28689668
I get it. Just make sure you treat yourself to the same standard then. Don't fuck yourself over for someone else's marginal benefit. That isn't "moral," that's just not having enough self-respect to weigh your own benefits/costs into the equation.

Good luck lad
>>
>>28689214
There are red flags on the field way before the morality of the situation is considered. Don't stick your dick in crazy.

1. Don't give her the opportunity to become emotionally attached to you.
2. Don't give yourself the opportunity to become emotionally attached to someone who is in an emotionally compromised position and very likely will hurt/take advantage/abuse you or your goodwill toward mankind.
3. If you think fucking a girl can't fuck up your life in fantastic irreversible ways, you are incorrect. Birth control pills get forgotten. Condoms break, often for the wrong reason.

I honestly hope that you have a fruitful love life and hope the best for you but don't stick your dick in crazy. Sex is not worth ruining your life, or even a fraction of your life, over.
>>
>>28689762
>bulimic and alchoholic

instead of worrying about her liking you, you should stage an intervention.
also protip, people usually dont like it when you throw interventions so possibly also solving your problem in the process.
>>
>>28689903
I meant to write >history of bulimia...
Though she also doesn't like history

I would intervene if she was actively harming her self. She stopped before college, but I also want to confirm it
>>
Someone hook me up with the Miranda cosgrove "it's good pussy" gif
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.