[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon, why'd you think you had an std? You do know you need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 981x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 981x1300
Anon, why'd you think you had an std? You do know you need to have sex for that to happen, right?
>>
you can get them from toilet seats dumb cunt.
>>
File: 1450743906688.png (101 KB, 327x333) Image search: [Google]
1450743906688.png
101 KB, 327x333
>>28689181
>had sex with a druggy slut for months
>she was shooting up and sleeping with random dudes during this time
>too scared to get tested
>>
File: images.png (5 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5 KB, 242x208
Unrelated to thread by reminded me

>Getting physical a month ago for school sports.
>"Oh Annon your Doctor called in sick today but we can find someone else to help you out :)"
>Go to room.
>Doctor walks in.
>Looks like OP's pick
>She checks me for an Inguinal Hernia

That was probably the closest I will ever get to having an intimate moment with a woman.
>>
>have burning sensation when pissing
>doctor thinks it's an std
>too embarrassed to correct her and say I'm a virgin
>asks when I last had sex
>I'm really ugly so I try to make it believable and say a little over a year ago
>she has a shocked face like that idea is unfathomable then orders urine and blood tests before sending me on my way
>>
>>28689181
I think I have a couple STDs

Feels good man
>>
>>28689357
>school
>omg no girl has touched me :(
yeah dude, you're in fucking school.
I didn't get laid till I was 24. Its pretty normal. There are even chad dudes probably in football or lacrosse with you that are just the same.
The guys that get laid early I always notice are either extreme mega super chad, or some faggy ass skinny dude that isn't threatening, which is like a girl practicing with another girl.

srs, pretty sure its not even real sex when its some emo boy with a smooth pale sissy dick and bottom that I'd even rail.
>>
>>28689430
Your probably right. Thanks for having faith in me.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.