[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would you room with, r9k? Answer this then explain your answer.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: r9k_roommate.png (843 KB, 1220x1112) Image search: [Google]
r9k_roommate.png
843 KB, 1220x1112
Who would you room with, r9k?

Answer this then explain your answer.
>>
Fuzzy Man and hack_blastard.

For fuzzy man, he seems a'ight, I don't need someone to worry about my problems. for hack blastard, I'm allright with the filthyness and someone to get the grocery and drugs is pretty cool.
>>
>>28689094
Erica and Fuzzy Man.

Idgaf if I'm killed in my sleep, and rent is important.
>>
bobbo
micheal "big black man in big black van" dempsey

having bobbo steal all of micheals fat bitches every night will provide endless entertainment and i don't have a bitch for bobbo to steal so whatever
>>
>>28689200
Same choices. I'd take a crazy fuck buddy, plus rent.
>>
>>28689094
Why no goldie?
>>
>>28689094
there is literally no downside to fuzzyman
>>
Hack_Blastard I know him IRL
>>
>>28689094
hack and king black chad

that tripfag drama was hilarious, why can't we have another like it
>>
>>28689094
Hack_Blastard and Fuzzy Man.
Too easy.
>>
>>28689094
Fuzzy man.
We can both speak Spanish so he probably eats the same food and wont make weird stuff to eat like blackchad or always order takeout like girls will.
Either him or blackbox.
>>
>>28689544

oh, because Hack_Blastard has hookups and Fuzzy Man is the blatantly obvious choice.
>>
Erica or hack_bastard
>>
>>28689094
hack and fuzzy man. we'd all get stoned/drunk on the couch and watch shitty movies
>>
>>28689094
I'd room with Erica and go full blown attention whore with her
>>
>>28689094
Bird flu twink and hack_blastard
>>
Bobbo.

I like his mask.
>>
>>28689094
Erica for fucking
hack_blastard for bro
>>
>>28689738

Nah you'd emotionally destroy her and it would end up with her killing herself. This is a 100% statistical fact.
>>
>>28689094
My nigga hack_blastard because hes so cute and fuz boi is an obvious choice.
>>
>>28689832
I haven't killed anybody except msybe kbc.

>>28689094
Also thanks for the comment on my tits <3
>>
>>28689094
Eliza and fuzzy man seem the most likely to clean up, pay their rent on time, not bother me and not steal my shit.
>>
Fuzzy man and blackbox

would rather sleep in my car than live with the others
>>
>>28689849

And filtererydiltered ;)
>>
>>28689094
Hack Blastard, Black box, Fuzzy man in order of most preferable to least.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.