[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the girl you used to like in HS is a coalburning wigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (892 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
892 KB, 1242x2208
>tfw the girl you used to like in HS is a coalburning wigger at age 20
I mean, I'm over her, but so much for trying to "reconnect".
>>
>>28688956
>tfw the girl you used to like in HS turned out to be an insufferable, vapid hipster cunt, shaved her head, and became a lesbian
Mixed feelings, to be honest.
>>
you people have the worst taste in women
>>
How the fuck do these people get popular by just tweeting generic, boring shit like this? Why would anyone want to hear @fuckallspaces say "This mix is life"
>>
>no likes
>one retweet
>>
File: image.png (588 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
588 KB, 1242x2208
>>28689039
See >>28689047
She's not fucking popular, she just has a Twitter. The only people who "like" or respond to her Tweets are her friends, who she can just text. Twitter is legitimately useless unless you're using it as a Page for something specific like Game Grumps or some shit. The average normalfag is the most vapid, shallow person ever. Pic related, another girl I used to molest in HS.
>>
>>28689441
>tfw 4chan is twitter for people without friends
>>
She sounds like she's batshit insane.
>>
>>28689441
Yeah I only use my Twitter to shitpost, but I always see these normies tweet the most generic, shallow shit in exsistance and I wonder why they even bother
>>
File: image.png (183 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
183 KB, 1242x2208
On a related note, the #1 Trending Tweet is literally telling you to buy something, and it's somehow the #1 Trending Topic with less Tweets than the others. These aren't organized by how much they're trending by, they're organized by what Twitter wants you to see first.
>>
File: image.png (675 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
675 KB, 1242x2208
OP here, here's a nigress I went to HS with. These fucking people thought I was some kind of fucking psychopath because I played Monster Hunter in Class, meanwhile these people are in a fucking pile of student debt, are alcoholics and drug addicts, etcetera and I'm literally just playing Ape Escape right now. Yet I'm the weird one. I'm more well off than all of these people, and yet they would probably still tell you I'm some sort of creep. Fucking normalfags.
>>
File: Безу́хов.jpg (19 KB, 397x173) Image search: [Google]
Безу́хов.jpg
19 KB, 397x173
>>28688956
>tfw the girl you used to like in High School is a pure monogamist with seemingly no flaws, is focused on both furthering her career and pursuing marriage with her bf
I will get no consolation.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.