[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw entering my late 20's alone because scared commit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1438472340435.jpg (33 KB, 295x390) Image search: [Google]
1438472340435.jpg
33 KB, 295x390
>mfw entering my late 20's alone because scared commit to anyone I get close to and disappoint her
>mfw women within a 100 mile radius somehow know about my womanizing through family or friends or friends of friends
FUCK.

I knew this would all come back to haunt me. All the debauchery and all those nights out. There was this one girl I met about two years ago that I deeply regret everyday no going steady with her. Now that she's in a committed relationship and I'm guessing soon to be engaged (met the guy, a bit of a pussy, but a nice guy nonetheless).

My brothers (older and younger) have been going steady with their girlfriends for at least a year, one is already engaged.

Thinking about packing up and moving elsewhere robotos and starting again. I don't think I have any other choice.
>>
Thinking about a mail-order bride. I can go meet her in a home country and bring her back. Pretend I met her romantically or something.
>>
I love watching Chads be miserable. Hope you die alone anon.
>>
>>28689028
Thing is, I don't see myself as a Chad. I'm only 5'9" and a bit underweight. And I'm not even white. Most of the girls I go for a "wholesome" and not skanks but I guess it really doesn't matter. They all hate me in the end...
>>
I guess my attitude is a bit immature. Still living like I'm 21, traveling and spending my money like crazy. Definitely need to change who I am.
>>
>>28688930
>>28689110
Nice bait lad, you've put a bit of work into this.
>>
>>28689192
I wish this was only bait.
>>
>>28688930

Your problems are going to follow you. once a whore, always a whore.

I can relate. The only difference between us is what we have a reputation for.

If you find someone, they're still going to have to meet your family, your friends, and at least one of your previous conquests.

At least one among those will talk.
>>
>>28689286
That's been my problem for a couple of years now. They somehow know someone that knew me and eventually the relationship fails. I know that I'm the problem but I don't think there's anything else I can do but the the nuclear option of moving.
>>
>>28688930

>not wanting to disappoint them

My exact feel OP. Condolences. I was thinking about doing the same maybe we could be roomie.s.
>>
>>28689395

You missed a chunk of what I'm trying to impart.

and it will continue to be a problem, even in a new city, a new place.

Once you get into a brand new area, how do you think you'll behave? Be honest with yourself.
>>
>>28689620
It's definitely my fault for being a degenerate instead of wanting to settledown and having plenty of babies.

But seeing everyone being a happy family is just starting to hit me right in the feels.

I would easily trade my selfish lifestyle for that.
>>
>>28689651
I want to change roboto but I feel like I can't do that here anymore. I'm like tainted meat to them. Sure it's fine and dandy for the first week then somehow they change in demeanor and I know exactly why.

They find out who I am or I was.

I do try to make them happy though. One girl I even asked if she wanted to move in with me and she did. Three weeks later I found her crying in front of my laptop reading some old messages (like 5 years old that I've forgotten about).
>>
File: 1422726637100.jpg (163 KB, 793x648) Image search: [Google]
1422726637100.jpg
163 KB, 793x648
>>28689730

>I want to change roboto but I feel like I can't do that here anymore.

I know you do, bud. and I can relate.

There's not going to be a magical moment, or a great galvanizing event.

I want to change my selfish ways too. But at this point, my wants are irrelevant.

What I've chosen is at hand.

The only thing we can do now is keep picking up the pieces, and try to do right by people.

And to be perfectly frank, people shouldn't snoop unless they accept what they find might shock or hurt them. It serves her right, in alot of ways.
>>
File: images-2.jpg (22 KB, 332x357) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
22 KB, 332x357
>>28689852
Just thinking about this now, maybe the problem is that I'm going for the wrong women.

I've been specifically going for wholesome women looking to settledown and what not. Maybe I should go for broken women, just like me?

Sure, they won't be the perfect one, but neither am I.

Just need to have a perfect balance of self loathing and sanity and we would be compatible. If they're willing to forgive their own fallibles, surely they'll forgive mine.

Fuck I think I'm having an epiphany here!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.