[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smart robot thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
Who here /smartrobot/ here? I am unironically one of the smartest people I know. I have a tested IQ of 150 and am currently studying at one of the top schools in the country (not going to name it, obviously) double majoring in physics and english at the top of nearly all of my classes. And as to the reason that I'm posting on the asshole of a Chinese cartoon board: I, as fedora-tipping as this is, fucking hate stupid people. I feel like throughout my life, as misguided as this is, I've been wronged by the world by having to be in the presence of people slower than me. I simply can't connect with these people on a level that is meaningful to me. In addition, my higher consciousness of the world has made it so that I've been in a constant existential crisis since around 12 years old, which at this point, is getting ridiculous. It has advanced far beyond the "le lyfe has no meaning meme," as well, to the point where my acute awareness of consciousness itself is nearly unbearable, for a variety of reasons. I've gotten laid, and this hasn't helped me: my problems are a lot more advanced than shit like that. Can anyone else relate? I'm sure there's at least one person like me around here.
>>
>>28688863
have a you smarty

>I've been wronged by the world
and what are you gonna do, make the world to apologize?
>>
>>28688863
You're too pompous, until you've made any meaningful discoveries or contributions to our understanding of the world you're no more valuable than the rest of the 7 billion people on earth.
>>
nah ur dumb as fuck
>>
File: 8KsfHZfGq6E.jpg (121 KB, 569x807) Image search: [Google]
8KsfHZfGq6E.jpg
121 KB, 569x807
You should try to dip into a bit of wisdom and not just intellect.

Knowledge is a great bridge between the two : ^)

Your problems aren't advanced. Anyone around people they can not relate to would feel the same as you.

Your ego is the problem here in my view. You're making a distinction, you and 'them'. It's breeding resentment and feeding your ego. It's not a surprise you're unhappy and in an existentialist dread.
>>
File: kwesok.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
kwesok.png
563 KB, 569x802
>>28688863
Faggot wait until you actually complete your studies and accomplish something, especially when you're only an undergrad.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.