[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can chad consume so much pizza and still maintain clear skin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 16
How can chad consume so much pizza and still maintain clear skin and a low body-fat percentage?
>>
just change ur pillow everyday and be ur self brah
>>
chad enjoying some nice hot pizza
>>
>>28688585
you can eat surprisingly poorly and still look good, you just need to exercise a lot
>>
>>28688585
he probably didn't eat anything else all day, or it was a splurge cheat day

and the whole week before he was eating normally and counting macros

these threads are such terrible bait. if somebody ate nothing but pizza and was at a caloric deficit, he would lose fat lol
>>
bout to tuck into this, what'ya eating, ya fatty bombard?
>>
They allow themselves to have a "cheat" day where they eat junk food.
>>
File: 92149009214.jpg.jpg (208 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
92149009214.jpg.jpg
208 KB, 500x488
lol @ all these whales claiming i starve myself to eat this pizza

this is my 5th meal of the day you beta bitches
>>
>>28688613
Lmfao.

This post really shows how fucking far removed from reality gymcels are.

If you think alpha fratbro Chad is doing autistic shit like "counting calories", then...just lmfao.

I swear you self improvement gymcel scum will NEVER acknowledge the elephant in the room, i.e. GENETICS, the shit that actually MATTERS.

Chad eats pizza whenever he likes and his body STILL looks incredible. He doesn't lift (besides bicep curls and chest flyes once in a blue moon), he just looks good because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.

>hurrr but i'm Chad and I count ca-
NO YOU FUCKING AREN'T. SCORING SELF HATING 5/10 ASIANS ON TINDER DOES NOT MAKE YOU CHAD.
>>
>>28688585
Because eating pizza doesn't cause acne unless you're wiping your face with pizza before you eat.
>>
He eats less or just enough to fulfill his bodies needs and probably also trains a lot.
>>
cheat day with 6 months of eating strict
>>
>>28688585
Mesomorph genes and roids/test
>>
>>28688585
Maybe because he doesn't eat pizza every 2nd day you fat slob
>>
Its not a cheat day, genetics are extremely powerful. The most ripped person I've ever known lived off the mcdonalds dollar, chips and powerade drinks. Its all about how your body stores fat, your frame, how your body retains water etc.
>>
File: Zzys.png (21 KB, 422x654) Image search: [Google]
Zzys.png
21 KB, 422x654
Work hard play hard :-DDD
>>
p-post more chads eating pizza
>>
>>28688919

You're full of shit. Low body fat is just that, fat distribution plays no role whatsoever here. Also McDonalds is healthy as fuck. Have you read the nutrition facts on them? God tier macros and easy to eat a lot of. I can get 1500kcal in a single meal if I push myself. He isn't ripped in spite of mcdonalds, he is ripped because of mcdonalds.
>>
>>28688787

>MUH GENETICS ARE WHY I'M FAT

You fat piece of shit. You pathetic tub of lard. I'd love to slit your fat throat in front of her mother and watch her squeel like a pig while her little piglet flops around on the floor as he dies in a pool of his own blood.

>BREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! DON'T HURT MY LITTLE PIGLET!!!! BREEEEEEEEE!!! BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

That's the sound your sow mother would make as she sees me put my Kershaw to your throat.

>BREEEEEEEEEEE!!!! MOMMA PIG!!!! HELP ME MOMMA PIG!!!! BREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

You would fucking squeal before I draw my blade across your fat piggy throat.

>BREEEEE!!! *GURGLE* BREEEEE!!!!! *GURGLE*

Your last pathetic squeals as you bleed and die in front of your squealing sow mother.

Squeal, you fucking porker, squeal.
>>
>>28688919
i've said it before, i'll say it again

calories are calories

he eats shit, but he counts that shit and stays under his maintenance so he burns fat. it's called IIFYM, it's been a thing for years now
>>
The one thing I found to help with my acne a lot, and the condition of my skin in general, was using too much face wash. I imagine a lot of people would think that more would be better, because if a little works then a lot must work better, right?

Try keeping your face wash levels down lower, a lot lower than you use. Massage it through your hands before putting on your face.

Found I'd get a lot of milky spots appear after eating cheese or milk so try and avoid them at all costs
>>
>>28688585
you can eat whatever you want if you train every day as it looks like this guy does
>>
>>28688787
lol you wouldn't know what requirements are for being fit because you have never been fit yourself. I've had fat friends turn into jacked chads because they started counting calories and training.

plus it's not like they are putting their food in a fucking calorimeter you can easily estimate calories with online resources and phone apps
>>
>>28688585
Diet has very little to to with acne for the vast majority of people (a small number of people get acne from lactose intolerance and an even smaller number from gluten intolerance).

Also one meal doesn't make you fat, just like one salad won't make you skinny.
>>
>>28689062

>milky spots

I'm thinking most likely that is from where you spilled milk. Incorporate dairy at all costs is the better advice. Unless a definitive causative link has been discovered between dairy and acne, which hasn't yet happened.
>>
>>28689084
You've never lifted before have you
>>
>>28688787
>>28688585
cucks like you have turned chads into this ideal vision of "life on easy mode". the truth is chad is only chad because he works hard at being chad.

sure things like height and bone structure are genetically determined but chad's body, charisma, and professional success are all the result of more effort than you have ever put in to anything.

Kill yourself before you drag more poor autistics down to your level
>>
>>28689193
actually I am a college athlete. I lift 3x a day.

You don't look the way that guy does with lifting alone he clearly incorporates alot of cardio as well
>>
>>28688585
pizza doesnt really have that many calories anon, average pizza has 800, really fatty pizza can go up to 1200, anything above would be too much food and you would feel sick before reaching half.
Thing is if you add soda, icecream, brerakfast, snacks and all that jazz you are going to reach 3000 easy
>>
cuz he eats and eats and eats a lot of food and protein and hits the gym every second of every day
>>
>>28688585

HEY ROBOTS.

HE PROBABLY DOESN'T SIT AT A FUCKING COMPUTER FOR 10+ HOURS OF THE DAY
>>
>>28688585

These chads make a living off Instagram, their followers are made up of mostly out of shape cunts who just want to mire and fantasize about how ripped they could be/get motivation. In order to keep their followers subjugated a chad must keep them down and unfit. So he posts these pics and everyone thinks it's okay to eat pizza cause chad does. But he doesn't.
>>
Only if you go buy that pizza for me, pathetic bitchboy lancer.
>>
>CHAD PIZZA FACE FRAME HEIGHT
>ANON TENDIES NO FACE NO FRAME NO height
>>
File: tumblr_nwnfoyot7e1r27yyoo3_250.png (47 KB, 193x212) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwnfoyot7e1r27yyoo3_250.png
47 KB, 193x212
>>28689370
meant for

>>28688961

But i shouldn't have to tell you, you should just feel my presence, mongrel.
>>
>>28688585
How can Chad pose for a photograph next to a pizza and still maintain a low body-fat percentage?
>>
>>28688585
Are those jalapenos?

Chad has a great taste in pizza toppings.
>>
>>28688585
>just finished watching the 100
>decided to wiki his character
>come to this thread

jesus this is creepy
>>
>>28688975
D
R
O
L
E
G
D
EDGELORD
D
G
E
L
O
R
D
>>
counting calories + fasting + cardio

it's easy as fuck senpai. You can eat like shit and lose weight at the same time
>>
>>28688617
I'm not gay or anything but I wonder what it'd feel like to hug him
>>
The fact that he felt the need to take a pic of it suggests this is an occasional thing
>>
>>28688585
chads don't obey the laws of physics obvi..
>>
>>28688787
Chad doesn't literally count calories, but its easy as fuck to estimate how many calories you're getting a day and that's what a lot of people who go to the gym do. You are delusional as fuck if you think the person in OPs picture doesn't go to the gym.
>>
>>28688585
tell me the difference between being on your feet 6-15 hours a day plus a heavy workout 3 times a week and maybe a light crawl to the door once a day for yet another order of pizza.
>>
>>28688617
>shorts pulled down to the base of his dick
>shirtless "candid photo", ever muscle tensed as hard as humanly possible
Every time. Every fucking time.
>>
>trying to have a sneak peak at the "genetics" of one of my fat coworkers
>less than 3k steps per day, usually 1k
>eats literally 4 times as much as i do

im so glad my genetics let me have some self respect.
>>
>>28690032
I say being fat actually is partially genetic because Low IQ is genetic
>>
genetics certainly helps but
>what is bulking
>>
>>28690181
im fine with somebody saying they are incompetent or addicted to food or just have health issues with a root cause of M U H G E N E T I C S. im just not sure how somebody can use a term pulled out of a field of science that is extremely young and poorly understood to explain everything like its a religion, and then refuse to accept the basic fundamentals of thermodynamics or how fat is created/stored which are fairly well established.
>>
File: 1458518228115.jpg (171 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1458518228115.jpg
171 KB, 1280x1024
Why do these robots have pictures of shirtless guys holding pizzas saved on their PC's?
>>
r9k is so idiotic about this shit.
These guys are not "Chads" they're models. I have a friend who is a model and looks like these guys. he is autistic as fuck and plays DnD and watches anime.
If you don't think these guys count calories, you're delusional.
>>
>>28690326
to fap to in case you lose internet? duh
>>
>>28688975
wew lad

the most original
>>
>>28688787
No you idiot the diffrence is diet you eat that shit all the tim he does it for a snack we are all genetically cavemen you spend your time in front of a computer screen
>>
>>28689248
seriously?

Original hard-to-believe comment
>>
>>28688787
He's right, you guys try to remain blind to what's obvious to fuel your motivation or something baka
>>
>>28690439
The super ripped Chads work out all the time you dingus.
>>
The muscles are low body fat percentage, not low caloric intake. Sugar(the bad shit in pizza, the bread)isn't bad if you're active. If you're sitting around all day its just turned to fat, but I've read about active people eating a full 2 quart ice cream package no problem after a hard day of work.
This is also why gatorade almost has as much sugar as coca cola. Body fat only happens when you eat both more than the calories you burn and you don't metabolize the food. These guys probably have a good metabolism as well, and they stop when they are full too so basically getting fat is impossible for them.

The truth about most fat people is that they are drinking sugar drinks then they are not working out. Then they eat sugary food with no fiber and sit around. Then they eat more food because the sugar went through their system so fast because no fiber in their diet.
I lost 40 pounds just switching to a fat based diet with veggies and no breads.
>>
>>28690503
> Sugar(the bad shit in pizza, the bread)isn't bad if you're active.
It's true. I do an hour of cardio a day and some push ups, sit ups, and curl my tool bag and some other basic shit and have been shredding fat. And I eat a lot of fruit.
>>
>>28688585
Ive been away when this meme started pls?
>>
>>28690562
Height face frame guy shitposted on /fit/ until mods started actually doing their job and removing the threads, now he just shitposts on /lit/ and /r9k/ as far as I can see, though the mods at least get rid of them after 200+ replies on /lit/. It's one of the worst memes on this site really.
>>
>>28690503
low caloric intake leads to low body fat

what are you on about?

you could lose fat only eating donuts if you ate 500 calorie deficit
>>
>>28688974
>god-tier macros
>neglects cholesterol, saturated fat, refined sugar, sodium, lack of micros...

You know shit.
>>
>People think counting calories is what most fit people do
Retards. They eat right. They may estimate calories, but they aren't measuring exactly how many calories they take in and exactly how much they burn. They eat things like chicken, beef, vegetables, a little fruit, etc.
Try eating a pound of chicken sometime. I know a few of you fat fucks have eaten an entire pizza by yourself, which is easily 1lbs.
>>
>>28690613
Thnx cutie ;3
>>
>>28690764
>eating meat
Ewww
>>
>>28690764
nah fuck you, i see guys on the bodybuilding forums every day who do dirty bulks and IIFYM cuts and always look good in the cut times. and im not talking steroid level either, like a reasonable 10-12% bf
>>
>>28688975
this is art, i like you anon
>>
>>28688975
sheesh
nothin personal, piggo
>>
He got the good Chad genes.
>>
>>28688600
He probably has skipped a meal and worked out that day and will just eat those two slices which is 700 calories at most.
>>
Because they are early 20s, natural test is still high in their bodies and they are active enough to burn the calories off. If you don't have shitty genetics and are reasonably active you should have some muscle mass without working out at their age.
>>
File: 1442579634558.gif (864 KB, 160x270) Image search: [Google]
1442579634558.gif
864 KB, 160x270
>>28688975
i fucking love this board sometimes
>>
clearasil cleansser and lotion. you gota wear lotion and cleanse your face every day even if youre a man. also sunscreen tooo. trufax
>>
>>28688787
HFF! How you been! those height exercises working out for you?
>>
>>28688975
Hot. Come kill me Anon. But only after you hatefuck me.
>>
>>28689301
this.
people dont understand how bad sitting is for you, especially when your fridge is three steps from your computer. Chad is a busy man, lots of friends and girflfriends, he's active, he moves around a lot, therefore not only burning more calories, but also snacking less throughout the day and can therefore eat pizza at the end of the day BECAUSE he didn't snack on poptarts since he woke up.
>>
I dunno man, i can usually eat bigass stuffed crust deep dish pizzas every day and not get any negative effects.

Prolly the 30 push ups I do every day balances it out.
>>
File: wiping_off_tears.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
wiping_off_tears.png
17 KB, 882x758
>tfw red bumps along my jawline that are resistant to benzoyl peroxide
>>
File: 1411133246683.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1411133246683.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
Fuck now I need a large John's Favorite from Papa John's Pizza International
>>
File: nigrass.jpg (548 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
nigrass.jpg
548 KB, 2048x1536
this is what I looked like when I worked out a lot and ate 4000 cals a day
>>
>>28688787
>>28688975
The autism is unusually concentrated today
>>
>>28694978
dont eat 4k calories a day wtf
>>
Who else here doesn't give a fuck about how they look? I don't want to impress anyone and if rather have junk food that I like than work out all the time, which I dislike.
Anyone with me on this?
>>
>>28694978

>i work out a lot
>pic

mate...
>>
it's a thin crust pizza. it has like 60% less carbs.
food and nutrition is not some magical secret.

>pizza captcha
>>
People with autism nearly always have digestion issues,
>>
>>28688585
>clear skin
>nigger

Pick one
>>
He doesn't chase down the pizza with a mountain of fries, 6 liters of sugary drinks and other garbage.
>>
File: 1463676037949.png (65 KB, 1576x1332) Image search: [Google]
1463676037949.png
65 KB, 1576x1332
>>28688975
15 bucks says the other guy isnt actually fat but this guy is
>>
>>28688585
how is skin condition related to fatty foods, unless you're a total fucktard?
also, ever heard of calories in/calories out? didn't think so.
go back to being a fat furry turdlord who hates drugs.
>>
>>28695630
This.
Only mentally ill and dying people have ever had digestive issues.
>>
File: 1437509035306.jpg (45 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
1437509035306.jpg
45 KB, 540x360
>>28688585
>>28688600
>>28688617
am i the only one that's grossed out by defined abs like those?

they look like the tummy of a cockroach, so gross
>>
>>28688585
by not eating it every day

even I don't get the whole "cheat meal" bullshit when really you can eat like trash and still look good, you just need to fucking exercise.
>>
>>28688585
Chad gets tons of sex as workout. Stop it! you'll never be mighty Chad..
>>
>>28688787
Two lines into this post and I knew HEIGHT FACE FRAME was coming. It's one thing to shitpost this on /fit/ but please don't take the meme to r9k.
>>
Maybe you guys should read the /fit/ sticky which sort of explains a lot of this.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.