[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw lost 30 something lbs :) feels good man. 5'8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: fatmans.jpg (44 KB, 419x567) Image search: [Google]
fatmans.jpg
44 KB, 419x567
>tfw lost 30 something lbs

:)

feels good man. 5'8 and I went from 215lbs to currently 180lbs. Goal is 140lbs but will be happy when I reach 150.

How is your weight loss going /r9k/ ?
>>
>>28688452
>180
>gut
what are you 4 feet tall?
>>
>>28688452
Don't feel good, you're still fucking disgusting.
OINK OINK PIGGY
>>
>>28688452
nigga that can't be you. how the fuck u still got a body like that at 180 and no fuckin way that's only 30 pounds off.

either way man congrats and i'm happy for you. mine's not going so great because shift work and i'm struggling to normalize a diet and exercise schedule, but i'm gradually getting better and not feeling like complete garbage about myself anymore.
>>
That's a pretty incredible difference. Congrats! I hope you're feeling happier and healthier with the changes you've made. That's always a nice motivator.
>>
Fuck these haters, you look great, OP. Huge difference already. Good job, keep it up.
>>
Obviously the pic isn't OP, spergs
>>
I went from 325 to 250.

Goal weight is ~200.
>>
I weigh 140 at 6'3. My goal is to one day weigh 190. I like to imagine about impossible weights like 210. Maybe one day with the help of lots of drugs. Gaining weight is damn hard. Fatbros should just switch to brotein and lift, that way they can get swole but never have to gain or lose weight.
>>
>>28688452
6'2" currently at 165 lbs /skinnyfat/. Plan is to lose ~25 lbs and start lifting afterwards. Progress is slow, but I have already cut my daily caloric intake to about 1200. Not sure what else I can do.
>>
Been doing it the lazy way for the past couple of months and I've lost like 15 pounds by starving myself
The burning hunger feels good after a while
>>
>>28688452

5'7 here. Went from 182 lbs. to 158 lbs. over the past few months. Didn't even need to make especially radical changes. Just:

>replaced (most) juice and (all) soft drinks with water
>replaced white flour with whole wheat
>replaced beef with leaner meats
>drinking alcohol less (down to 2-3 a week from 2 every day)
>avoiding fast food

It feels especially nice because when I was at my heaviest, all the weight went to my stomach and face, with my arms looking disproportionately skinny. Now, they look normal and my face has lost enough weight for my cheekbones to start getting definition.
>>
>>28688579
>Plan is to lose ~25 lbs and start lifting afterwards.

Skip the cut and just start lifting. The fat is fantastic fuel for muscle building, and the energy you use up in the gym sessions will be adequate to burn a lot of the fat you have on you. Unless your caloric surplus is MASSIVE, cutting is a waste of time and potential energy.

Go to /fit/ and read the sticky.
>>
I've lost around 10kg-ish. 22 pounds, according to google.

I don't really weigh myself that much since I don't own a scale, but when I'm at my mother's house every few weeks I weigh myself. I'm happy with my progress. I used to be 300-ish pounds, so any weight loss is fine by me.
>>
>>28688692
So what should your calorie intake be if you decide to lift and skip the cut? Calorie deficit or surplus?
>>
File: muscle-vs-fat.jpg (71 KB, 554x312) Image search: [Google]
muscle-vs-fat.jpg
71 KB, 554x312
>>28688485
>>28688509
Pic related, not all mass is created equally. It really isn't that hard to not be a giant lardass, dropping maybe 20-30 lbs of fat will reduce your size quite a bit.
Great job OP, keep it up.
>>
>Started at 280 in Jan
>Now 250

Feels good man. Still obese as fuck though. I'll be an old man before I lose all of this and get laid.

I just want to get my dick wet
>>
no way in fucking hell that picture on the left is 215lbs
>>
>>28688452
Congrats, anon. Stay vigilant and keep up the good work.
>>
>>28688452
keep it going op. I was up at 187 last summer, hit 157 earlier this month. I'm going back up, but I'm lifting and it's small surplus, so I'll be gaining more muscle rather than fat. You may want to only go down to about 170 and try and build muscle from there. I wasn't expecting to make so many clothes obsolete. All of my shirts are too big and it's making me self conscious about being 2small
>>
File: Progress picture.jpg (335 KB, 962x623) Image search: [Google]
Progress picture.jpg
335 KB, 962x623
>>28688452
I'm doing okay, it's hard to escape my shitty skin and face but I'm trying my best
>>
DNP
N
P

What other way is there to drop a pound or more in pure bodyfat each day?
>>
If that's you, there's no WAY that's only 215 lbs on the left.
>>
>>28688906
275? Are you 10 feet tall?
>>
>>28688906
Where the hell was the fat before? Must be the shirt that's hiding it.
>>
>>28688725

Neither. Find your stasis point. Where you can gain muscle mass but have your body fat % stay static.
>>
>>28689059
That doesn't exist you fucking retard. Go read the /fit/ sticky. There's a reason people cut and bulk.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.