[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much does an acoustic guitar cost? I'd like to learn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (258 KB, 3000x1593) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
258 KB, 3000x1593
How much does an acoustic guitar cost?

I'd like to learn how to play. Even if my motivation is nonexistent and I'll probably give up eventually.
>>
You could probably pick one up from a pawn shop or Craigslist for wicked cheap. Maybe $20.
>>
they go as low as 20 bucks (and sometimes even lower).
When you start, I would suggest learning songs/melodies you enjoy listening to over and over.
>>
If you want a new one, 100 bucks will get you a baseline model. 300 for a decent one. If you go used or pawn, you can get down to 40 or 50, maybe even 20 with the right buyer. Don't be afraid to haggle with pawn shops or independent buyers. The reason they listed is they want it gone.
>>
you can get them for cheap, less than $150. you don't want to get a complete piece of shit for $30, but you don't want to go above $150-200ish for your first guitar. just go to a music store or check on craigslist, craigslist is especially filled with low end gear because people are upgrading or dropping the hobby
>>
learning on a shit guitar is good. builds better hand strength. and when you upgrade to a nice guitar, it feels like playing on god mode.
>>
Shitty old acoustics are literally hell on earth to play even when you're advanced
>>
>>28688267
$20 or $30 for a nylon piece of shit to start playing Beetles riffs on.

When you get serious you can spend like $300 on a budget guitar and an amp.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.