[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make eye contact with attractive women >they immediately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 500x415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 500x415
>make eye contact with attractive women
>they immediately look away
>>
>>28687676
It's worse when you thought you made friends
>>
File: 1456036943604.png (62 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1456036943604.png
62 KB, 480x270
>>28687676
>make eye contact with average male
>They immediately look away
Only women can be robots
>>
File: george-costanza-400x290.jpg (30 KB, 400x290) Image search: [Google]
george-costanza-400x290.jpg
30 KB, 400x290
>>28687709
>be in class
>Talk with a friend of mine
>he's with a qt slim girl
>we all began to talk to each other
>guy friend leaves
>me and girl agree to chill and grab something to eat
>got to a table, she says she needs to register a class and she says she'll be back
>"OK, I'll be right here "
>past 20 mins
>Didn't want to leave and be rude if she arrives shortly
>another 10 mins and still not there
>decided to just leave
>walking down the hallway, she's was talking to somebody else the whole time
>kept walking away

If she didn't want to talk, she could had just fucking ask to leave. Bitch told me to wait.
>>
Even if you're a hot guy they look away. Either you're ugly and they're creeped out so look away or you're hot and they look away quick then look back after awhile as a form of flirting.
>>
>>28687676
>make eye contact with attractive women
>they intensifies the staring
>I realize I'm socially retarded and boring to boot and no woman whe get to know could feel attraction for me.
>I look away
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.