[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I heard my one true love just hooked up with a 5'4"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1462594109112.png (602 KB, 963x720) Image search: [Google]
1462594109112.png
602 KB, 963x720
>tfw I heard my one true love just hooked up with a 5'4" chubby asian kid at a party
Should I feel cucked right now? I kind of do, but I mostly feel confused. Should I kill myself to deal with the pangs of absurdity? Life isn't so much depressing or sad anymore as it is retarded. What the fuck?
>>
>>28687628
>Cucked
Yes, very much so, especially if she knew you liked her.

>Suicidal
No, suicide is never justified, anyone who kills themselves are week.

Solution:
Pull yourself together, it ins't worth shedding this much emotional stress over 1 person.
>>
>>28687628
That's true about the depression part. I see depression as mostly wallowing in self pity. Or at least a good 90% of it. Also if you found that out you now realize her standards are low af, if you were to date her then who says she wouldn't do that shit while you were with her. Be glad you avoided that one
>>
File: 1439256047486.jpg (14 KB, 310x464) Image search: [Google]
1439256047486.jpg
14 KB, 310x464
>>28687628
>cucked by ugly asian manlet

It doesn't any worse from there. Go ahead OP.
>>
if you're white you should probably kill yourself
>>
>>28687628
OHAIYO GOJIMAS

No you fucking dork.

But if that Asian fatty shows up again you kill him, her and yourself.
In that exact order.
>>
Kill them before killing yourself
Make the world a better place
>>
It's almost as if personality matters and women aren't always going to go for the big he-man Chad
>>
>>28687628
>Should I kill myself to deal with the pangs of absurdity?
nah, just detatch yourself and enjoy the ride. act like you're the rusemaster of the world around you and escape reality by doing that. beats the shit out of blowing your brains out, helps cultivate a weird sense of confidence. it's unhealthy past a point but idgaf, the alternative is suicide for me.
>>
>>28687628
>One true love
Anon, if she hooked up with a 5'4'' chubby asian kid, she was NEVER your so called "one true love".
Yes, you got cuck'd, but do not give in to despair. Accept that sometimes, perhaps most of the times, you won't get what you want, even if you think you deserve it.
It's time to move on, Anon.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.