[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw my mom just apologized for raising me wrong and turning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1463660251121.jpg (30 KB, 438x335) Image search: [Google]
1463660251121.jpg
30 KB, 438x335
>tfw my mom just apologized for raising me wrong and turning me into who I am today
T-thanks?
>>
where was your dad?
>>
File: 1463682971663.png (768 KB, 1280x1172) Image search: [Google]
1463682971663.png
768 KB, 1280x1172
>>28687634
He was either out of state or unemployed. When he was at home he was extremely distant and not to mention a very angry person in general

Dont think I've ever had a one on one convo with him in my life. Not close by any stretch of the imagination and he had very little to do with raising kids and fully owns up to this
>>
You got what nearly every robot on this board bitches for constantly, yet I bet you feel no better
>>
Time to kill yourself OP
>>
>>28687716
Nah I dont consider this an accomplishment of any sorts. What's done is done and I dont blame her for any of my shortfallings past high school

Basically she became a turbo helicopter parent because my older brother was a shithead who tried to get his friends to rape my sister while he was in high school, proceeded to run away to another state, and now is in prison for burglarizing several houses, and hitting a guy with a bat
My mom didnt let me hang out with anyone outside of school which definitely set me back socially, but my situation is mostly my doing I think desu
>>
>tfw mom says she failed you as a parent
>tfw doesn't even affect you because you thought this for so long
>>
The only thing my mother has ever apologized to me for is my height.
>>
>>28687614
go give your mom a hug OP
>>
>>28687783
So is your brother like the Chad king then?
>>
You should be thankful for that at least. I don't think my parents are ever going to admit that they might be in some small way responsible for how messed up I am today. Apparently it's 100% my fault. They were perfect and I'm just a big fuck-up. Anyone else have parents like this?
>>
>>28687614
Had my mom apologize to me recently too after I was diagnosed a paranoid schizophrenic. It was a weird gesture kinda wish she didn't apologize it just makes me feel like I'm a bitter disappointment. The apology felt like it was more meant for her than me
>>
>>28687747
Time to kill your mom OP. She did this to you and admitted it. Everything you feel is because of her negligence and she knows she's done worse than a murder creating your awful life.
>>
>>28688333
UH OH, REPEATING DIGITS!
>>
>>28688327
wait people like you can think critically? don't you wear diapers? i bet you don't even know who your mom is.
>>
>>28688327
Yeah, with regards to mental illness my parents basically said if they'd known about the history of that in our families that with my "genetic profile" they never would have had kids. I can't say this was of any consolation to me.
>>
>>28688417
Yeah apparently it's the same in my family it ran deep and I had no idea because they were "family secrets." Kinda fucked up makes me feel like I'll get swept under the rug like my other family members

>>28688358
I can function alright with treatment
>>
>mom asks if I've ever been with a woman
>asks if I've ever been with a man
>apologizes for fucking me up

It didn't feel good
Its pretty empty
>>
>>28688520
Empty is still better than the horrible feelings of self-hatred and blame you get from having parents who insist they made no mistakes and that it's all on you.
>>
>>28688554
What difference does it make? You're a fuck up either way.
>>
>>28687614
desu i don't know

i was raped as a child, found out from some other source but my mother hasn't ever bothered telling me

i want to work it out with her because i feel like she must be ridden with guilt
>>
>>28688595
Because if they can admit where they might have failed, it absolves you of some small measure of responsibility for your present suffering. Instead, you get to feel like the worst person in the world, since it seems you managed to screw things up despite having supposedly ideal parents who did everything right. Seriously, you guys shouldn't take a sincere apology for granted.
>>
>>28688684
U boi or grill
>>
>>28688722
i'm a guy

originalifamilami
>>
>>28688254

Real Chads don't get caught. OP's bro is just a fuck-up.
>>
File: 1421173257388.png (346 KB, 628x551) Image search: [Google]
1421173257388.png
346 KB, 628x551
I also found an old journal of my mom's in the attic, it was addressed to me on the first page. It was from when I was a kid and it's a long letter about her issues and a preemptive apology for fucking me up. Still not sure how to feel about that.
>>
>>28688333

trips -> you have to do it
>>
>>28688814
That's real fucking depressing lad
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.