[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In all seriousness, what the fuck are you supposed to do to deal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: meme.jpg (73 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
73 KB, 846x846
In all seriousness, what the fuck are you supposed to do to deal with being a KHV once you've self-improved to the point of normiehood? I'm a functioning person, can talk to anyone without spilling spaghetti, in shape, not ugly, funny, mildly interesting etc. But how do I approach women, and even if I do how do I deal with or hide my inexperience? Should I just hire a prostitute first?

>inb4 normies ree
I'm sure there are many here who can relate to this
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBhxkOai2HM
This video is pretty fucking good imo. It takes practice and the dude is pretty annoying sometimes, but what he says is mostly really useful.
Being inexperienced isn't that important. If she decides she likes you and wants to bang she wont care if you're a virgin or not.
>>
>>28687262
That's good to hear. Have you been in the same position? I'm 21, so just slightly worried that if she finds out it would be a complete turn-off at my age, and even more so if I continue to wait. More worried about kissing than sex, because I have a feeling the average guy isn't that great at sex, but not being able to kiss is probably a huge sign of immaturity.

I will watch the video when I get the time, might just play it in the background now.
>>
(Ohreeginal)Bump
>>
>>28687219
Just be a shelf
>>
>>28687355
Yeah I had a girl who wanted to fuck me and was disappointed when I told her I'm not a virgin. I may still fuck her one of these days. She seems to dig my lack of experience, since she's probably used to getting fucked by studs.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.