[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women get a shit ton of compliments on social media even if they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 46531.jpg (26 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
46531.jpg
26 KB, 720x720
Women get a shit ton of compliments on social media even if they're average, as far as I've seen

>you're beautiful
>such a princess
>omg hot

What does that do to a person's psyche ?
>>
>>28686678
Cheapens the value of a compliment.

Literalness is as precious an asset as virginity; if you give in to the temptation of hyperbolic figuration, you just undermine your credibility.
>>
>>28686678
depends if they want to give a shit
>>
It breeds narcissism.
>>
this literally never happens to me. i walk by construction sites to get attention and none of those guys on break ever say anything. they just stare rape. once i said hello and they looked away
>>
File: 1456685877310.jpg (58 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
1456685877310.jpg
58 KB, 640x853
>>28686717
>>28686733

But does it make them think they are beautiful, or do they just shake it off like it's nothing ?
>>
>>28686678
>Women get a shit ton of compliments on social media even if they're average, as far as I've seen
that's because if they dont receive compliments they'll kill themselves.
>>
>>28686771
Past a certain point women generally don't care unless it comes from someone they desire.
>>
File: brigitte-bardot-07.jpg (164 KB, 1024x1527) Image search: [Google]
brigitte-bardot-07.jpg
164 KB, 1024x1527
>>28686678
Tfw I am objectively more attractive than my female cousins. Tfw they have 300+ likes on social media selfies no matter how shit they look. Tfw the comments on my selfies are always memes done by my close group of artistic/savant kids and the occasional female telling me how jealous she is of my "x". I only ever get like... 50 likes maximum. People stare at me and comment on how beautiful I look when I pass by them... I really don't know what's wrong with me... I suspect I may be a neckbeard born in the body of a qt grill.
>>
>>28686771
>if this fat slut don't shut the fuck up....
>>
>>28686717
Oh yeah? Well sucking your dad's dick is as precious an asset as letting your dad fuck you in the ass; if you give in to the temptation of making out with your dad, you just undermine your sharing a milkshake with your dad with two straws while playing footsie under the table, bitch.
>>
>>28686816
Maybe you come off as unattainable. I might admire a really beautiful aloof-seeming woman from afar the way I admire a great painting or something, but I'm not going to bother trying to actually interact with her unless she seems human or "real" in some way.
>>
>>28686816

post instagram
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.