[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a rookie attorney that lost his first trial anything. I am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Ask a rookie attorney that lost his first trial anything. I am personally beat up about it. The state was a piece of shit and did some underhanded things.
>>
>>28686139

why did you lose
>>
>>28686139
Was this also your first trial at all?
>>
How much debt have you incurred via law school and when do you expect to have it paid off?
>>
File: Mia_fey.png (128 KB, 300x419) Image search: [Google]
Mia_fey.png
128 KB, 300x419
You didn't think outside the box, naruhodo-kun!
>>
What school did you go to? What was your GPA going in? How good did you do in uni? What is your student debt? How much money are you making now?
>>
>>28686139
Did your client get executed?
>>
did you try payiing off the judge and threatening the jury?
>>
Why are lawyers bloodsucking scum?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.