[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW don't fit into naive angsty 18y/o camp, or the confirmed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
>TFW don't fit into naive angsty 18y/o camp, or the confirmed robot4lyf 25+ crowd.

I've only been 23 for roughly 2 months now and I'm already decently sure my best days are well behind me.

My hairline has receded at least an inch in the past six months.

I have to hit the gym 3 times a week just to fend off my aching joints and sore back. Just to keep my obesity in check, I was dangerously close to hitting 300 in the beginning of the year. Thankfully I'm back down to 240.

My aspergers made making and maintaining friendships hard before, but now I'm entering the awkward phase of life where young people are increasingly estranged from me even in the best of circumstances (Which I have never experienced), and proper adults can't identify with me either because they have functional lives and have "progressed" lightyears ahead of me at this point.

My only saving grace is I had enough inheritance to buy a condo (on a literal interstate so I can never get any sound sleep), and a car, and I have a decent, non-social job paying 45k a year. And I take some community college classes.

I have to put in quadruple the effort just to keep maintenance. One day I just hit a wall.

I feel like the world is closing in around me, honestly. A small part of me is in near constant state of panic and dread.

Am I the only one who feels this awful feel?
>>
Literally no one to commiserate with? Some NEET board this is. DESU
>>
hi OP. i too have autism.
>>
>>28686371
That's good to know autism-san.
>>
>>28686560

what were you diagnosed with and at what age?
>>
>>28686624
Was some time in elementary school. I would get lost in my daydreams/fantasy world, and would basically not snap out of it until presented with direct stimulus.

I miss when I could really get lost in them.
>>
>>28686686

what are you doing with yourself now days?

ive beent a NEET for around a decade and a complete shut in for the past 3 or so years. Am going back to school but it's more to just eat up time and hope some good comes out of it. I'm also on disability support pension. Got that easily because I was diagnosed with "level 2 ASD" as opposed to "level 1".
>>
You have to love OP

Loving is the key to life, and unfortunately some people are denied love. So you strive, and claw, and fight to love. You love yourself, your country, your faith, your partner, your work, your art, your show, you love something.

"Immerse your soul in love."

Glad to hear you have a place, job, and car though.

Keep your mind on your money and your heart to God. Good luck
>>
>>28686781
>and your heart to God.

damn son, you had to fuck it up.
>>
>>28686781
Who is God? Like we can make tulpas why do you need to talk about your tulpa?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.