[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you become a braindead sissy cumslut yet? You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
Why haven't you become a braindead sissy cumslut yet? You never had what it takes to be a man, might as well order some estrogen and sexy panties from the internet and learn to love cock instead.
>>
I would, but I actually have masculine wide shoulders and am 6'0". I would like to be a sissy cumdumpster trap or a trap who gets dominated by a woman, but I can't. I'd never feel pretty being a big guy with masculine traits.

I honestly have a pretty good genetic makeup for bodybuilding, but I rack every amount of discipline and effort.
>>
i already love cocks! i love to please them! my master loves it when i moan while pleasing his cock.. it feels so good!
>>
>HAHAHAHAHAHA IF YOU ARENT EVIL YOU ARENT A MAN

Die
>>
>Why haven't you become a braindead sissy cumslut yet?

Because i shaving your body and wearing some cheap lingerie wont turn you into a passable girl.

I bet you are more in love with the hyper feminine element of the fetish than the actual transsexual humiliation asepct
>>
File: whocoulditbe.gif (4 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
whocoulditbe.gif
4 KB, 452x523
>>28685500
>$0.20 has been deposited into your account, have a nice day!
>>
>>28685879

No, that's retarded, humiliation is the whole point, it's where 100% of the arousal comes from.
>>
>>28685947
for me its the act of submission thats arousing, not humiliation

some degradation can be okay, but i like the feeling of being valued for what im doing, instead of being treated like im worthless
>>
>>28685947
the whole fetish is built on vagina envy and hyperfeminized bullshit

i get the impression that most of the people who are into it wanna become the girl theyve always longed for and idolized but never found/got
>>
My age and height prevent that. Sorry.
>>
>>28686056

No, it's built on the humiliation of being degraded into a female.
>>
>>28685500
Any chance for source pls?
>>
File: 1459866779897.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1459866779897.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>5'4
>can shave to be smooth
>tfw trust issues
>always think I'm going to get exposed on the internet so grindr doesn't work
>tfw trusting dominant man to dick me down
>>
>>28686455
no to mention that gay men are disgusting degenerates who might infect you with aids for their pleasure
>>
>>28686790

>2016
>not bugchasing

It's like you want to have an unpozzed neghole for the rest of your life s m h.
>>
>>28685500
>tfw too ugly and don't have the feminine features to be a sissy
>tfw same poor features stop me from being able to fuck a sissy cumslut
I just can't win
>>
>>28685891
Hey, it says here on my bank statement that I've only been receiving $0.10 per post! You ripped me off!
>>
>>28687311

5 cents? What do you need 3 cents for, goy?
>>
>>28687345
Hmm, it says here on my bank statement that for every $0.10 deposit there is a $0.20 service fee. And I also see that this has put me into compounding debt with your company. How are you going to accomplish your objective when you are too greedy to not also screw over your own employees? I'm going to end up homeless here!
>>
>>28687406

You can make more than enough money to manage your debt with a reasonable monthly payment plan if you take out a loan with us and use your employee benefits to offset the costs through our new sissy camwhore website. Remember the 6 million.
>>
File: 1463679325344.jpg (265 KB, 1232x656) Image search: [Google]
1463679325344.jpg
265 KB, 1232x656
>>28685500

>Not man enough to be a man
>Not womanly to be a woman
>Transcend all that
>Become a warlock chief anti Semite

Will you follow the path of Kings, comrades?
>>
I'm a fairly big degenerate and have thought about it, but it's a pretty big step and I wouldn't know how to start. It's tempting though.
>>
>>28687448
Shit, I'm all ready out of money and I am quickly entering into deeper and deeper debt.

uhhh, what do I do? My bank manager suggested suicide.
>>
>>28687479
Vengeance shall be served for this atrocities!
>>
>>28687515

Just become a cute tranny and let men cum inside you for cash.
>>
>>28685500
I'm 5'7 and 150 lbs, I've never shaved or crossdressed or anything, but I've never really been manly.
Can I do all those things you listed except love cock? I still want to be straight.
>>
>>28688907

Can I keep you in a cage next to my bed and feminize you so you can become my pet tranny?

I'm a girl btw.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.