[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anybody else just so utterly resentful towards the world and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1463321352442.png (59 KB, 684x710) Image search: [Google]
1463321352442.png
59 KB, 684x710
Is anybody else just so utterly resentful towards the world and how fucking unfair it is? I fucking hate everything apart from a few things, one of which being my little sister. And since 2009 she's had fucking leukaemia. She's still in the recovery phase and has gained a load of weight from the drugs they had to pump into her. She's only alive because a bone marrow translplant from me saved her. She can barely support her own weight because of how weak her bones are. This morning she fell over trying to make tea and smashed her knee in. She was screaming for me to come and help her, I ran down stairs as fast as I could. All I could do was grab the phone to call for help as she cried her eyes out. I had to sit with her and comfort her while help arrived. She's only 17 and never did anything to anybody in this world. She's the sweetest little girl and I have to watch her go through all this shit, have her childhood taken away from her, her looks, her ability to do basic shit. And all the while some feckless Kardashian cunt is driving around in a new sports car she got from the reality show where her and her equally feckless family scream idiocies at eachother, doing absolutely fine. There are pedos and murderers out there who are doing great in life and my little sister who hasn't hurt anybody in this life has to go through all this bullshit.
Fuck the world man, fuck it to hell.
>>
>>28685267
>unfair
Into the trash you go, retard. What is your reference?
>>
>>28685344
>Fucking arseholes and criminals get to live out happy healthy lives
>My sister doesn't
How is this bullshit not unfair?
>>
>>28685479
There's a good chance that it's actually your crappy monsanto-chemical ridden american food which gave her cancer.
>>
>>28685586
I live in Scotland though
The doctors told us it was dormant in her body for christ knows how long, and eventually just set itself off.
>>
>>28685615

Guess you're lucky in that sense, then, because in the US, you wouldn't even be able to afford treatment, most likely.

Anyway, life is utterly unfair bullshit, which is why the only winning move when you're not born at the top is to not fucking play.
>>
File: 1463590795086s.jpg (4 KB, 94x125) Image search: [Google]
1463590795086s.jpg
4 KB, 94x125
>>28685267
I honestly feel a lot of sorrow when I read this, but who wouldn't? I know that it wouldn't really help if I say that it's a shame or pity. The world is a pretty fucked up place, but at least she has you, OP. One day, she'll be able to live without burden, and I'm not talking about death. She'll be able to go places and experience things as a normal person would. I mean I don't know the truth, but I just hope that she will. Keep supporting her, OP.
>>
>>28685654
There's truth to that, btu I don't know how to just "not play", I'm too much of a coward/Don't want my family to be upset to kill myself and if I stick around life just keeps turning
>>
>>28685748
Thanks man, it's been a fucking dreadful day. It genuinely means a fair bit to hear that, even from some random anon from fuck knows where.
>>
>>28685267
>And since 2009 she's had fucking leukaemia
Normally I wouldn't have given a shit about your post since
>life is so unfair hur dur
but I saw that part about leukemia and honestly anon I am sorry. When you put it in that perspective yes life is fucking unfair and the worst part is that you can't do anything about it. All you can do is stay alive and well for your sister, no matter how bad things will be she will have you. And that's all that counts. You can't change the world but you can change her world. Stay by her side and stay until the end. Good luck anon.
>>
File: 1427453136730.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1427453136730.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>28685267

It's shit like this that puts my life into perspective.
>>
Well atleast she has a caring brother so it sorta isn't unfair.

But on a more serious note - good luck to you both. I hope you'll be able to bond more.
>>
>>28685267
Have you considered giving her the excitement a girl of her age needs, or is she just too delicate?
>>
File: 26569440 Imouto - Paraplegic 1.png (195 KB, 1293x821) Image search: [Google]
26569440 Imouto - Paraplegic 1.png
195 KB, 1293x821
Of all the bad things that have happened to her, there is one bright spot.

She has a good onii-chan. Don't let yourself become bitter, anon. You must become the hero she needs.
>>
Yep, its stuff like this which makes me think god doesn't exist (inb4 fedora tip, we're all thinking it)
>>
File: 1426237447730 Blind Imouto.jpg (244 KB, 909x744) Image search: [Google]
1426237447730 Blind Imouto.jpg
244 KB, 909x744
The good news is that most childhood Leukemias have a good cure rate. Get through this together, and come back to post cute imouto stories, anon!
>>
OP, what you need to realize is that fairness is a human construct that doesn't actually exist. See things as they actually are.

Human beings are animals. Some animals are born with diseases, some are not. That's how nature works. Some are born into rich families, some are born into families too poor to feed themselves. The universe does not give a fuck, whatever happens happens. There is no right or wrong, there is no objective judgement. Whatever happens simply is.
>>
You literally have a defenseless 17 year old teen in top sexual condition and you aren't hitting it, I don't know what to tell you.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.