[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wagecuck General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1448046957556.gif (778 KB, 299x360) Image search: [Google]
1448046957556.gif
778 KB, 299x360
I have a closing shift tonight at the coffee house I work at. Should be easy, hopefully I close with a chill manager.

I just really don't wanna go because I'm lazy, and I suck at talking to people. The job can be pretty stressful at times as well. Motivate me?
>>
>>28685084
Plus talk about work, work grievances, stories, and shit you need off your chest.
>>
>>28685084
A-anyone?

o-o-o-o-o-orig-g-g-g-iinal
>>
>>28685181
Just think of the money.
>>
File: 1461881230261.png (176 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1461881230261.png
176 KB, 409x409
>Motivate me?
Okay--you only have one more day of slavery left, wagecuck. Then, you got your two days of freedom.
>>
>>28685084
You should go, any tips for getting work
>22 never employed NEET
>>
>>28685084
>be 18yo me
>just got high school diploma
>too indecisive to decide career path
>thinks I need more "real life" experience
>get job at grocery store
>not even an interview
>small talk with manager
>she likes me
>say I need job
>"sure anon, I'll hire you"

>this chain of grocery stores have a union
>need to have at least 900 hours to enter union
>fast forward 6 months
>suddenly, no more shifts
>calls manager to ask about it
>gives some random bullshit reason
>suggest I should resignate
>everything becomes clear
>checks how many hours I worked so far
>890 hours
>I was one shift away from entering union
>they just don't want me to have better wage and benefits
>stayed on their payroll for about a year after that but they never gave any news
>>
I just got done with my losing shift at a golf course I work at I have an opening shift in the morning and have to be there by 6:00 am which is cool I guess because I get the rest of the day off at 1:00 but I close the rest of the weekend.
>>
I work in public accounting on the IT side. I'm about 2 years out of college and make about as more than the average household income. I'm expected to get a 10% pay raise in a couple months and every year for the foreseeable future.

It's shit. I'm working long hours and deal with managers and co-workers who are know absolutely nothing about what they are doing. Everyone on the financial side are all Chads or dating a Chad and it takes everything I can take to get up in the morning and go to work.

I'm pretty well off and feel like I'm pretty successful career-wise, but I'm too unattractive and too much of a beta cuck to find a decent chick. I feel like giving up and just succumb to browsing 4chan. Is it over for me?
>>
I guess I'll vent in here
>working at a pool teaching swimming lessons
>new boss
>talked to her three times
>she thinks my IQ is in the bottom 1% right off the bat for some reason
>maybe I just have a young face
>she seems to think its my first day
>I've been doing this job for 2 years
>she's always telling me to ask for help from people she thinks are more experienced (but aren't) if I have trouble
>I explained I've worked at the pool for 2 years after she almost have me a mentor who had been working there for under a year
>almost snapped
>Tell her I need hours for summer to pay for uni and living and stuff
>she says ok, she'll give me a bit higher priority
>summer schedule released today
>zero hours
>zero
>this dumb bitch
>"couldn't fit you in, anon, sorry"
>she gave a 16 year old kid enough hours to make 1500 dollars over the summer so she can spend it on fucking online shopping or whatever teenagers do with their 100% disposable income
>but she gave me nothing
>I have bills to pay
>I have tuition to pay for
>I'm in debt
>Its too late to apply for other jobs b/c economy is shit and its too close to summer
>nobody is going to hire me for the summer
>I'm going to have to take out a loan for my entire summer's worth of wages

I'm going to drown this dumb cunt. Being a wagey will get better, right? ... Right?
>>
File: 1458053352201.gif (2 MB, 239x320) Image search: [Google]
1458053352201.gif
2 MB, 239x320
How do i get into freelance webdesign? I can draw and html + css is easy as fuck.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.