[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>if you kill yourself because your illness is incurable and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: kek.jpg (41 KB, 606x319) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
41 KB, 606x319
>if you kill yourself because your illness is incurable and every day is suffering normies will laugh and make jokes, you will be considered 'pathetic', your mother will be getting harassed by the insurance company or something before you are even in the ground
>if chad kills himself over getting dumped by stacy it is considered a tragedy and everyone donates money to the suicide foundation and there is a moment of silence in respect, if you make a joke about it you will get your ass kicked and the cops wont even help

how can things like this exist in a society based on fairness like helping refugees / etc?, i dont understand, the atrocities being committed against us are worse than any people in history, it is like jews being forced to step into the gas chamber or be shot.
>>
Is he Saudi Royalty, all this time?
>>
>>28685086
he probably never existed, its possible to make a 3D model of a person and project a hologram.
or even just superimpose it into a video.
>>
>>28685067
Because there are people willing to kick your ass for making fun of their deceased friend. And that is because Chad contributed to society and socialized with others. If there is no one willing to kick some ass for your name it is your own fault. You think people just owe you respect? Keep blaming others for no one giving a shit about you, though, if you would like.
>>
>>28685153

Nice try. Saudi Royalty and the Jews can easily make up a bait story conspiracy like 9-11 and start an oil war for the mutual benefit of greater Israel Arabia.

I'm guessing part of the deal for Greater Israel was Saudi Arabia getting most of EU.
>>
>>28685174
>Chad contributed to society and socialized with others.
giving some girls and his close friends a laugh by sucker punching random 'nerds' walking in the street.
>>
>>28685225
Too many 80s movies, anon, try again. Chad and Bubba the White Trash Wonder aren't the same
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.