[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How hard is it to find a partner who won't murder you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: onethird.png (48 KB, 867x457) Image search: [Google]
onethird.png
48 KB, 867x457
How hard is it to find a partner who won't murder you?
>>
>>28684898

About a 2/3 chance
>>
99% of male suicides are because of women
>>
>>28686099
no they aren't. Statistics or gtfo
>>
>>28684898
Seems like 2/3 odds.

>>28686099
Dubs confirm.
>>
>le nice guys meme
>le chad really takes care of me
>le bitter robot doesnt desrerve gf because hes bitter

Whatever famm
>>
>>28684898
I won't murder you if you don't murder me
i pinky swear
>>
>>28686156
>>28684921

This is the sample pool of women who were MURDERED, not the entire female population

You're suppose to get the numbers of the murdered women

Cut that in one 1/3rd

Then take the population of males in United States and use it to figure out a percentage
>>
>Huffpo hates patriarchy and evil white men
>Loves arab muslims and will happily accept them into their western country, and will defend any rape or murder they commit

Huffpo is a fucking joke.
>>
>>28686232

The only sensible poster ITT: the post.
>>
>>28686190
>le bitter robot

You've got that right at least
>>
Oh wow people getting hurt by those closest to them what a fucking surprise so much sobering holy shit let me guess most molestation happens from your uncle too oh and let me guess most rape is from someone you know too my god i was drunk b4 but now im sober m8 thanks for the shocking info
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.