[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poorfag feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (2 MB, 1504x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1504x1000
>Shitty 1 story house
>Black mold growing under the floorboards in family room, probably one foot of standing water under it, it smells extremely musty in there, many of our chairs in there are hand me downs and half broken, probably fucked myself up from spending so much time in there breathing in all that mold
>Dirt, mud probably mixed with chicken shit, and dog hair literally fucking everywhere
>Have a bunch of rusty, old signs for stuff like sodas, trains, and gas in the kitchen
>Roof cracked in kitchen, somewhat caving in, been like that for 9 years
>Dirty, cracked floor tiles in kitchen, complete with filthy countertops, shitty disgusting dishwasher, and a dirty old fridge
>Flea infestation, have to hop around my room holding up my pant legs to my fucking kneecaps so it will be easier to brush off the twenty fleas that will jump on my legs
>Take a piss and fleas jump on my legs, wash my hands and fleas jump on my legs, sit down in family room fleas jump on my legs
>Water pipe was broken for a long time, was bathing in and drinking moldy water until we got it fixed
>We don't get our trash picked up on Sunday's so we have trash bags in our well house and on our lawn
>Cat shit and hair everywhere outside, paint is peeling badly under carport, trash and junk everywhere
>Spiderwebs everywhere under the eves (roof part that comes off side of house)
>We got alpacas for no reason, mom says its so they keep the grass mowed in their pastures (we wouldn't need to keep our pastures mowed if we didn't move to this shitty house)
>Mold growing everywhere in shower, only half of it has tiles and then the rest is a regular wall, including the ceiling
>Mirriors in bathroom, wooden sides scratched up from when we would raise one of our 14 cats in there
>Moss growing everywhere on roof
>Never could invite friends over because I didn't want them seeing how fucking disgusting this shithole is, had to make up excuses when they asked to come over
>>
So what exactly is your excuse for not buying some cheap gloves and bleach and cleaning?

INB4 - le I shouldn't have to do anything but I'm entitled to whine maymay
>>
I had no food or water in my house as a kid cuz addict parents and even had to sleep on lawn furniture for awhile but im glad as fuck my house wasn't gross
>>
File: zaba_pomarszczona.jpg (23 KB, 446x362) Image search: [Google]
zaba_pomarszczona.jpg
23 KB, 446x362
>tfw skinny manlet due to bad living conditions
>>
>>28684922
Because my mom doesn't let us use bleach or chemicals to clean, only vinegar which never worked
>>
Why do poor people always have tons of pets? Is it not enough that the parents and kids have to live in squalid conditions? Do poor people really need pets they can't afford to feed and take care of?
>>
>>28684890
>>28685147
You're Mexican. Not even race-bating, but the entire house situation and your mom using vinegar to clean gives it away

Please, please tell me you live in Mexico and not the US
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 250x214) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 250x214
>>28685239
My whole family is white and we live in the US
>>
>Used to be poor
>Joined the Army

If you can handle some shitty days and faggot officers here and there the outcome is great.

>Fed
>Housed
>Plenty of days off

Just don't join the Infantry/Cavalry if you really want to coast.

I used to live very poorly and shittily. Now I have money to guzzle beers gas my car and play on my self built rig.
>>
>>28685239

Not OP, not Mexican, but that would be familiar to me as well.

OP sounds like he grew up with neo-poor hippy types.
Similar, I guess, only we moved into Hillbillyland where everyone lived like that...only I had some good differences, like fresh milk from the farmer up the road and homemade apple cider instead of shitty Costcutter red pop, orange pop, and no-name cola (I never really liked pop).

>yes, it was 'pop' there unless it was 'arcee' (R/C cola)
>just northwest of us, it was 'so-dee pop'
>just south of us, it was 'coke'
>>
>>28684922
That's way past the point anything cleaning and bleach can fix.
>>
>>28685147

Vinegar is actually a great cleaning agent, but obviously things have gone too far at your house.

What's actually stopping you from buying gloves and bleach? Stop using your mother as an excuse for at the very least cleaning your room properly.
>>
>>28685434
His mom would probably punish him.
>>
>>28685384
What if I'm not physically fit? Could I still have a shot at it? Also, how dangerous is it? I have no idea about any of this army stuff but it interests me.
>>
>>28684890
i eat only potatoes for 2 weeks now
>>
>>28686745
At least there nutritious
>>
File: toilet.jpg (105 KB, 540x958) Image search: [Google]
toilet.jpg
105 KB, 540x958
rate my toilet guys
>>
>>28684890
Blows. Maybe someday you will move out.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>28687439
That's pretty good dude
Here's mine, what do you think?
>>
>>28687651
i'm liking that pube decoration
>>
>>28687663
Those are dog hairs.
I wasn't lying when I said it was everywhere
>>
>>28687651
>>28687439
That's nasty as fuck
>>
File: 1462495699313.jpg (36 KB, 543x697) Image search: [Google]
1462495699313.jpg
36 KB, 543x697
>>28688428

I'm sorry but I laughed way too much at this.

OTTISSIMO
>>
>>28684890
At least your lights don't constantly flicker like ours do, the wires are all buried under floorboards and I'm not allowed to touch them.
>>
>>28688656
Well, in our family room the power doesn't work in there anymore so we have to run extensions cords from in there to the kitchens electrical outlet.
It's been like this for 4-5 months now and it's probably never gonna get fixed.
>>
>>28688883
I think my parents are like yours in a way, they don't bother fixing things until its breaks or worse.

I've been at them for a while trying to get things done around the house but nothing ever comes of it. It makes me so angry and annoyed when there are things that need attention but they are just sat in front of the TV.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.