[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what angry virgin mod did this? was it because I replied to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: mods are fags.png (351 KB, 1572x662) Image search: [Google]
mods are fags.png
351 KB, 1572x662
what angry virgin mod did this? was it because I replied to the squat thread like hundreds of other people? are you mad because you're too obese to do any form of physical activity?

make proper use of the reason field you stupid faggot. I guess you can't expect much from retards who work for free.

It's not a huge issue for me though because I can afford to spend 30 cents on a proxy lol.

MODS = FAGS
>>
>>28684454
M-mods are gods! Pls no ban.
>>
mods are seriously fucking stupid for real
>>
mods r fags
>>
>>28684562
>>28684584
I hope you morons are banned. Get shit belongs on /r9k/, you are doing nothing but encouraging the OP to post more garbage

there are plenty of random number generators online you can use to find out how many squats you should do. See, when it's written that way, it sounds pretty fucking retarded, doesn't it?
>>
>>28684454
There's a powerhungry janitor on /jp/. I hope he chokes on his hotpocket ration.
>>
>>28684635
Found the fatty. Sorry you're triggered by threads that remind you to exercise.
>>
>>28684643
moderation on /jp/ is pretty much perfect mate

it's probably the best moderated board on 4chan
>>
>>28684694
>needing a thread on /r9k/ to remind you to exercise
do you realize what you are typing
>>
>>28684756
When did I say I needed one? It's just a fun thread. I thought this was a comfy board.
>>
File: 1462498084068.jpg (70 KB, 625x637) Image search: [Google]
1462498084068.jpg
70 KB, 625x637
>>28684801
>When did I say I needed one? It's just a fun thread. I thought this was a comfy board.
you are wrong. this board is serious business. we don't fuck around here anon

now drop and give me 20 squats stat
>>
>>28684863
done lol

but seriously global mods are an issue. they don't understand the culture of boards they don't browse so they come in and shit up the place.
>>
>>28684454
mods are fucking amazing if they start banning gets shit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.