[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay boys. There is no such thing as a virgin walk. This is straight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10
File: how to tell if guy is a virgin.png (53 KB, 699x276) Image search: [Google]
how to tell if guy is a virgin.png
53 KB, 699x276
Okay boys. There is no such thing as a virgin walk. This is straight from a woman's blog. They don't look at your walk. They judge how you react to their touch.

Myth busted!
>>
File: 1461785681315.jpg (271 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1461785681315.jpg
271 KB, 800x600
>woman's blog
what the fuck were you even doing there?
>>
Jeez OP have you considered suicide?
>>
>>28684261
Sauce plez?
>>
There definitely is a virgin posture. Head forward, shoulders hunched, butt back.

I have it and I look like an absolute omega cunt
>>
>>28684376
>http://www.whatdomenreallythink.com/howto/is-he-virgin.php
>>
File: thinking.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
17 KB, 900x900
>>28684261
So if I touch them in the pusseh they'll think I'm not a virgin?
>>
File: At first.png (98 KB, 402x264) Image search: [Google]
At first.png
98 KB, 402x264
>>28684261
>mfw I realized the reason female friends hug me then laugh at my reaction
>>
>>28684587
Better than laughing at your erection, right?
>>
>Another aspect to look out for is whether he closes his eyes while kissing, most virgins tend to do that a lot.

What the fuck?
>>
>>28684627
>KEEP THE EYE CONTACT, SHOW DOMINANCE, BE AN ALPHA ANON
>>
>>28684623
I don't get hard fast enough for them to notice that when they hug me.

Have to admit, kind of upset. I knew they were laughing at my reaction (to just sort of stand there awkwardly while blushing), but I didn't know that this was why.
>>
>>28684261
Thanks
that text made me even more sad
>>
>>28684627
What? You don't stare continuously at an extreme closeup of the person's face to peer into the very essence of their soul during a kiss? Psh. Virgins...
>>
>>28684627
lol right, who the fuck keeps there eyes open when kissing? Is this satire?
>>
>>28684685
>DON'T BLINK IT SHOWS FEAR
>BLINK WHEN SHE BLINKS TO HIDE YOUR FEAR
>>
>>28684747
I would normally think so but everything else written there is on point
>>
>>28684723
But why anon? These are all things you can mask. Don't shy away from touching women. Once you feel like you've been given the go-ahead, just go for it.
>>
>>28684797
That's the problem, anon
I am completely clueless about the "go ahead" signals
>>
This blog in a nutshell:

>IF HE DOESN'T SPANK YOUR ASS HE'S A VIRGIN
>IF HE DOESN'T TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT BEFORE YOUR PANTS, HE'S A VIRGIN
>IF HIS PANTS DON'T COME OFF AT THE SAME TIME YOUR PANTS COME OFF, HE'S A VIRGIN
>IF HE THINKS 50 SHADES OF GRAY IS DUMB HE'S GAY
>IF HE DOESN'T LIKE ANAL, HE'S GAY AND BORING
>>
>>28684859
>if he refuses to fuck you unless he's wearing a condom, he's a virgin
>if he doesn't pay your child support even though it's pretty clear the baby isn't his, he's a virgin
>if he doesn't let you have full control over his credit cards and refuses to let you fuck 2 guys you just met, he's a virgin
>>
All guys walk like a virgin until they get fucked in the butt. Guys can only lose their virginity through anal sex. Prove me wrong. You can't.
>>
File: Screenshot_230.png (83 KB, 756x461) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_230.png
83 KB, 756x461
This website is gold. I really wonder what kind of women would be desperate enough to believe this nonsense
>>
File: Inner beauty.png (72 KB, 694x551) Image search: [Google]
Inner beauty.png
72 KB, 694x551
>>28685022
Yeah. Kindness is apparently a feminine trait.
>>
What the hell is the *hint* for a guy to start *ripping off your clothes* as this cunt puts it?

It literally means nothing to me. I wouldn't be surprised if most guys are hesitant due to not wanting to end up in jail with fake rape charges because he wasn't good looking enough to pull it off.
>>
>>28685022
>>28685089
wait so is this website written by men or women? I assumed men
>>
File: Screenshot_231.png (38 KB, 724x221) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_231.png
38 KB, 724x221
>>28685212
Men who've watched one too many Chinese cartoons
>>
>>28685164
This is why there's so much drama around the consent shit. Women assume guys just know when.
>>
>>28684261
There is a distinct walk with guys that aren't used to having sex though. I mean maybe you played sports or dance and have worked those muscles out a little, but having sex has a specific effect on both your core and how you carry yourself. I could tell if you're a virgin, but I could tell you are human trash.
>>
>>28685089

Be kind to other men, not to women
>>
File: Weighted_Glute_Bridge.png (42 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
Weighted_Glute_Bridge.png
42 KB, 540x360
>>28685315

This one neat exercise you won't believe cures "virgin walk"
>>
>>28685164
The hints are all bullshit, you're either an alpha who just goes for it and doesn't care about signals or a beta who doesn't and still doesn't care for signals.
>>
>>28684627

wtf hahaha it went the opposite for me, I kept my eyes open while kissing when I was an awkward teenager and stopped later
>>
>>28684261
I thought you were going to post some astrology shit. Phew!!
>>
>>28684541
kek that's called upper cross syndrome. caused from browsing 4chan all day. definitely doesnt indicate you're a virgin, but can be a contributing factor.
>>
Premise 1: Sex is the most basic drive of all organisms since the first self-replicating RNA molecules.
Premise 2: The strongest sexual stimuli that a virgin has had has been by their own hand.
Premise 3: All males have looked at their penis at least once while ejaculating.
Premise 4: Ejaculation releases dopamine.
Premise 5: Dopamine is responsible for learning.
Premise 6: Due to the released dopamine response the circumstances in which the organism was in become learned.
Conclusion: All virgins who have looked at their penises whilst ejaculating have a downward-looking posture, as opposed to non-virgins who have seen something like tits and have experienced the presence of another person to remind them of coitus during the act rather than the visual image of a sexual organ.
>>
>>28685022
If girls were into shy guys who can't approach them is have a gf.

Seriously, girls only like alphas.
>>
>>28684261
God I fucking hate women
>>
>>28685863
This article does go on about the man being nervous in such a way that Chad would never be.

Maybe there is some hope for the likes of us. More likely that we'll be catagorised into "ew look at that creep" and this article will be ignored as they pursue their so-called "Shy Guys".

I wonder if there are any websites like this from a male perspective into trying to get a girlfriend. Those should be a good laugh.
>>
>>28686004
there's no hope. the only "shy guys" who will ever be seen as anything other than disgusting creeps are quiet chads
>>
File: funny-pictures-cat-is-very-lazy.jpg (415 KB, 1600x1558) Image search: [Google]
funny-pictures-cat-is-very-lazy.jpg
415 KB, 1600x1558
>>28684261

Good thing is, she'll never know I'm a virgin because we'll never be physically intimate.
>>
>>28684261
>There is no such thing as a virgin walk
No shit, I always thought having sex once changes how your legs work.
>>
File: 1461174544173.jpg (39 KB, 619x576) Image search: [Google]
1461174544173.jpg
39 KB, 619x576
>>28684859
>IF HE DOESN'T LIKE ANAL, HE'S GAY AND BORING
>>
>>28684261
Do you seriously think I touch any girl, you retarded normie?
>>
>>28684859
> If he doesn't like anal, he's gay and boring

Bitch you poop from there I don't want anything to do with it
>>
>Kissing takes practice and people get good at it with experience.

Can't hide it in the end. Fucking hell what is a GOOD KISS? How can there be an objective definition?
>>
>>28685754
I'd rather be a beta in my basement than an alpha in jail
>>
>>28684261
It's no secret I'm a virgin.
>>
>>28684859
>>28684902

Keep this going. This is literally every female complaint about men.

> how can we shame men using our sexual power to get train them to do what we want.
>>
>>28687172
A good kiss is when an attractive person does it.
>>
>>28687172
Bad kisses include
>not matching the other persons speed
>trying to fuck their throat with your tongue
>kissing with your mouth too open or too shut. The proper range isn't hard to maintain, so doing this wrong is inexcusable
>missing their most of their lips
>>
>>28687172
this is why I don't kiss, I just fuck and if you fuck well enough, they'll overlook your lack of intimacy and you can play it off as being emotionally retarded or something
>>
Non-virgins are telepathic and JUST KNOW.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.