[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever met your gf's ex(s)? It's a weird cuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1459952606-20160406.png (251 KB, 684x1081) Image search: [Google]
1459952606-20160406.png
251 KB, 684x1081
Have you ever met your gf's ex(s)? It's a weird cuck feeling, I can tell you that.

Pic somewhat related.
>>
> posting this garbage normie comic
>having a gf

what do you expect when you come here, I don't understand

fuck why is /r9k/ so accommodating to people like you nowadays

FUCK
>>
File: bt02wnswnl9hapslkerz.jpg (76 KB, 800x369) Image search: [Google]
bt02wnswnl9hapslkerz.jpg
76 KB, 800x369
the woman i am still in love with left me for an ex heroin addict long haired lip ringed fucking musician

i have been going through the pros and cons of driving down to austin and putting a fucking bullet in his gay little head for a few weeks
yes, im fucking crazy
>>
I'm going to pretty soon at her baptism at the church shes converting to.

I'm scared of how that's going to go because we have essentially both cucked each other at different times in the past.
>>
>>28684354
you have shit taste in women
since your woman has shit taste
>>
>>28684485
cant deny that
>>
>>28684260

never had a gf.

problem solved!
>>
>>28684260
No, but I have met their "orbiters". It's pretty hilarious how they pretend to be nice but try and stare fuck me.
>>
>>28684354

haha literal cuck. i'd tell you to do it but you're clearly too big a pussy to do anything proactive with yourself
>>
>TFW took my exes virginity
>TFW we're still mates

Can't wait til she gets some idiot to enable her princess syndrome and I can cuck him to his face.
>>
>terrified of saying wrong names in bed
>mid-fuck I have obtrusive thoughts of screaming out siblings names, gf's parents' names, names of teachers, names iof dgos and cats, mom or dad
>become so wrapped up in fear I almost mumble out one of them
>lose erection
>>
>>28684547
Please fuck with them, for me.

>He comes up to you while she's bending over and picking up something
>Whisper in his ear
"You'll never hit that you little bitch"
>>
I only fuck hookers so yeah ive seen some of the guys who left before i got my turn but i got no choice because i am a ugly fuck with a tiny dick
>>
>>28684260
I would be pretty impressed if my gf could take outer god dick and still appear human.
>>
I met most of my oneitis's exes, each and every one of which she fucked. And not every one of them were Chads either or even close, and yet I was never anything better than a "good friend"
>>
File: 1444374943923[1].png (116 KB, 800x388) Image search: [Google]
1444374943923[1].png
116 KB, 800x388
>>28684260
>mfw I met five guys who fucked my gf
>mfw it took her casually admitting to having fucked three guys while we were initially dating to realize how much of a cuck I was and finally break it off with her.
>>
>>28684521
Hah hah me too fellow robot............me too.
>>
>>28685798
I can appreciate the troll, desu
I would do it but im about to get a masters degree in accounting so I have too much to lose
>>
>>28684354
>she was hot so my dick fell in love with her
>she was a ticking time bomb but i want my dick inside her who cares about who she really was
>penis in vagina!
>>
>>28684260

My gf showed me a picture of her ex

My sides are still orbiting to this day
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.