[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone help with thinning out my anime backlog? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: No Bully Backlog.png (102 KB, 1737x757) Image search: [Google]
No Bully Backlog.png
102 KB, 1737x757
Can anyone help with thinning out my anime backlog? I don't want to post this on /a/ and be ridiculed rather than assisted.

If you want to post yours, I'll help out as much as I can.

Things with a red line through it, I've either started already, resolved to watch no matter what, or is a second or further season of something that I've already watched. Also my guilty pleasure are harems and shows about nothing but cute girls doing cute things.

Pls no bully.
>>
watch kokoro connect
>>
Don't bother with the dangan ronpa anime, its really bad. Katanagatari is god tier tho
>>
Chaika and GJ-bu. Barakamon isn't cute girls or harem but it was super comfy

Deleted Beyond the Boundary, that was one of the worst shows I've ever seen. Phantom World was awful too, fuck KyoAni.
>>
File: ayy.png (124 KB, 1970x1478) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
124 KB, 1970x1478
>>28684257
Avoid X's at all cost don't waste your life with this garbage.
>>
You should probably play Danganronpa rather than watch it. The game gives you more time to get attached to the characters than the anime does before they are brutally murdered
Danmachi is an edgier SAO, just know that going in.
GJ-Bu and Joshiraku are both comfy, so keep those for sure.
Nyaruko's only redeeming aspect is Nyaruko herself.
Umaru is alright, but very samey after a couple episodes(maybe drop halfway?)
Robotics;Notes ends on a weird cliffhanger that never really gets properly explained so maybe not?
There are 3 seasons of Working! so I don't know if you want to get into all that.
YuruYuri is good purely for the smug.
>>
>>28684257
Watch spice & wolf, fate/zero, katanagatari, and grimgar. Those should be your priority.

Everything else comes after.

Wanna be the strongest, is it wrong, golden time, and himouto! are all shit. Replace them with something else, or watch them last.
>>
>nothing but cute girls doing cute things

YRYR

NOW
>>
Shitty shows on that list which I wish I never saw.

>Beyond the Boundary
>Phantom World
>Saekano (wasn't completely terrible, just really dull)
>Terra Formars
>Trinity Seven
>Wanna be the strongest in the world

Last one was just not anywhere as lewd as I'd hoped, you get a crappily animated show with a forgettable nonsensical story and boring characters and shit tier lewdness.
>>
>>28684489

Very helpful, m8

Thanks
>>
File: pidgions bizzar adventure.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
pidgions bizzar adventure.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>>28684257
chika coffin princess meh
danganronpa good
gate disappointing
gjclub has its moments.
himouto! mostly not worth it
is it wrong to try and pick up girls in a dungeon, its fine. jourmungand recomended.
joshiraku recomended
kampfer interesting premis with nothing good
katanagatari monogatari All of these are good if you like this sort of thing.
noragami tonight we honor the heros.
over lord, boring.
spice and wolf its like required reading.
strike witches if you want loli fan service.
yuruyuri mostly just cute girls, sometimes lesbian undertones.

Ive seen all of these, I don't know about what else is on the list, but some of these are good, a lot of them could be cut.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.